Level 2 Lobster not in Bestiary

Edit: wow, i forgot there was a sub-forum for "Bestiary" updates. oops. sorry

sorry if this kind of stuff is included in the "don't post info on recent updates unless asked" type information but these lobsters aren't like out in the open.

yes, these lobsters came out with the Dungeoneering update and they are on the island of Deamonheim(sp?) [the outskirts around the island near the water]. they are blue lvl 2 lobsters.

Hitpoints: 40hp

Examine: he looks really cold

Drops so far:

Raw lobster (seems to be 100%)

pics.

bluelobster.png

lucario.jpg

2w30t2a.png

beethovens29.png

Are they f2p as well?

If you walk directly south of Daemonheim, you will see several blue lobsters along the water.

They have 40 Lifepoints,

Examine: He looks really cold.

Drops: Raw Lobster

(Only managed to get 1 kill, it seems really hard to get a shot on them)

10-04-23003042.png

10-04-23003104.png

10-04-23003115.png

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

I'm pretty sure you can walk around and just melee kill them and pick up the drops.

They drop....wait for it...ROCK LOBSTERS!

No, er, they drop raw lobsters o.O

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

I tested. Only 2 are attackable, even when all of them have the 'attack' option. Both of them are at the entrance. One attackable by melee, another only by magic/range.

Even if they drop raw lobsters, they respawn REALLY slowly. Not recommended for training/money making.

zuzmo.png

collio.png

[hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide][hide]

Never gonna give you up.[/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide][/hide]

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

made a topic on this already much earlier - http://forum.tip.it/topic/263403-level-2-lobster-not-in-bestiary/

u got nice and better pics though.

Sorry about that, I didn't notice the topic earlier. I'm sure you'll get all the credit you deserve though :thumbsup:

~Dan

Crew Edit: Merged to another topic created earlier on the same matter ~Juhniz

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

I've created an entry for this new monster and credited some of you for submitting useful information. Thanks to everyone for your input! :)

Feel free to send me a PM if you have anything to ask regarding this submission. :)

~Juhn

Master of Attack ~ August 29th, 2010

Proud to have served the awesome Tip.It Crew <3

4bbb67ec44.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png

Juhniz.png