fleching 99?

vb354

ok so i want a 99 thats gonna make money but be fast so i thought fleching its 65 at the moment and i get on tons in one day atm so with the right plan i should get 99 in 1 month tops im thinking so wot should i make to make money plus good xp

thanks in advance

p.s i wanna buy the rescourses and i got2.5mill to start with and i dont wanna string bows only make unstrund ones!

edit: i dont care that fleching is common i just wont a good cape!

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

Fletching is now money lost for most reasonable training methods. I suppose you could make maple longs and use them in junk trades, but that's about the extent of it, and it's pretty slow.

Disclaimer: The above is probably inaccurate.

the_zephyrus.png

Fletching is now money lost for most reasonable training methods. I suppose you could make maple longs and use them in junk trades, but that's about the extent of it, and it's pretty slow.

srry but i dont follow maple logs cost 34-36gp maple longs (un) cost 103-108 so i see that as making money ha?

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

Fletching was my first 99 back in the day lol. I'd suggest a different 99 if your chasing the cape, it's quite ugly and I haven't wore mine in 3 years.

Low_C.png

Fletch yew longbows, buy yew logs and bowstring, use knife on log, use bowstring on bow. That is the best way if you want to keep your sanity. Other than that adamant bolts would be another option if you're willing to spend more money.

Low_C.png

Fletching was my first 99 back in the day lol. I'd suggest a different 99 if your chasing the cape, it's quite ugly and I haven't wore mine in 3 years.

:evil: Fletching Happens To Be My Favorite Looking Cape ( After Agility =P )

Anyway The Only Way To Make Money Without Strining Is Buying Maple Logs From Ge Cutting Them And Selling To A General Store!

Good Luck! :thumbsup:

200812192143.jpg

Proud To Have Once Owned An Untrimmed Agility Cape