Dungeoneering Rewards et cetera

Jasquith

Hey all, first off I just want to say the this is not intended as a rant about dungeoneering, just a few questions!

This may have been already pointed out long ago or I may just be misunderstanding the rewards system, but are there actually "hidden" level requirements for some if not all of the dungeoneering rewards?

For example:

A bonecrusher, accessible at
level 21
dungeoneering (& 21 prayer) costs 110k tokens. But because the number of tokens you have equates to the experience gained, the lowest possible dungeoneering experience that you can have when buying this item is 1.1M, which would put you at a minimum of
level 74
, according to the tip.it xp table.

Similarly, a gem bag, accessible at
level 25
(& 25 crafting), actually requires a minimum of
level 52
in terms of its cost in tokens/xp, and a coal bag is only attainable at
level 56
(minimum), rather than the
level 35
(& 35 mining) advertised.

As I have stated earlier, I may have just not understood how it all works, please do correct me if that is the case, however why would jagex do that in the first place? Is there a "token multiplier" of some sort, for instance? Personally, I feel that this makes the majority of the rewards unreachable to most players.

On a separate note, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but the items dropped while dungeoneering don't disappear after a while, unlike in Gielinor. This includes items picked up, moved and re-dropped, for example, in the starting room. Is this meant to be the case? It's particularly useful for building up a stockpile next to the smuggler.

Thanks for any constructive comments,

Jasquith

The scenario you just explained is correct, you will need ~74 dunge to buy a bonecrusher without buying it via gp, but you'll be pleased to know Jagex are reworking the rewards costs

However, you may be please to know, we are currently reevaluating the token cost for each reward.

On a separate note, I don't know if it's a bug or not, but the items dropped while dungeoneering don't disappear after a while, unlike in Gielinor. This includes items picked up, moved and re-dropped, for example, in the starting room. Is this meant to be the case? It's particularly useful for building up a stockpile next to the smuggler.

From what I've heard it's meant to be this way, and if not, shhh...

bike.png

Suggest a poll for Tip.it - Here!