Icon when you change your name

Anon523

It varies.

By default it stays for a month, but my friends who can access the maxed player forum inform me that a mod explained (roughly)

That the top few k overall players (not sure where it cuts off) never lose their original name

And if you've had the account name for over a year or so it stays locked to you for about 6 months.

The icon disappears when you "lose the old name, so for a normal name change a month is right (28 days + 7 days) but if u change from ur original name the icon will stay for months

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I highly doubt they never lose it. merely being top ranked doesn't get you any brownie points, you just have more Levels/Exp then others.

It's what the mod say and it makes sense. The top few names are "famous names" and people wuld want to take them to try and scam or w/e. Wasn't it proven at some point that names simialr to the top few players names were locked out of the system as well?

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

It's counted by in-game time, I think, rather than RL time.

I don't think so. My friend who took three months was in the middle of getting 94 Mage, and was crafting his own gold amulets, he was online heaps.

#KERR2016/17/18/19/20/21.

#rpgformod

wouldn't that mean we / they cant create names like zeima4905895 etc?

I meant similar as in like Zezima > Zez1ma or Zezinna

Zezima prob aint the best example of similars

Plv6Dz6.jpg

I don't think so. My friend who took three months was in the middle of getting 94 Mage, and was crafting his own gold amulets, he was online heaps.

That only proves that the offline time would be longer than 3 months.

I have friends who havent logged on very much at all, but changed their name months ago, and still have the icon.