Talking to Sphinx

When you talk to the Sphinx in general, if you have a pet following you that is not a cat or kitty (ex. dog, gecko, crab, raccoon, rune guardian), the Sphinx will not talk to you, but hint you that you need to get aquainted wih "one of her kind". Would this be helpful somewhere?

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

Dakara bokura ni kanou sei ga aru'n da

~AKB48

When you talk to the Sphinx in general, if you have a pet following you that is not a cat or kitty (ex. dog, gecko, crab, raccoon, rune guardian), the Sphinx will not talk to you, but hint you that you need to get aquainted wih "one of her kind". Would this be helpful somewhere?

Im pretty sure she says that whenever you don't have a cat/etc out, so nothing/other pets/familiars out would count.

Profins.png

specty.png

Im pretty sure she says that whenever you don't have a cat/etc out, so nothing/other pets/familiars out would count.

I don't know if I understand you that well, but if you have nothing following you, the Sphinx will talk to you and give you options. If you have anything pet that is not a cat or kitty following you, she will not give you any options at all.

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

~AKB48

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, RussetAlpha,

Would you be able to clarify what guide you are referring to? A quest guide... item database entry...?

At the moment, we are unsure of where this inaccurate information is located. If you could provide a link to the page in question, I would be more than happy to clarify it up a bit.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

- SerpentEye

glut.gif
2tchvHp.png

Hi, RussetAlpha,

Would you be able to clarify what guide you are referring to? A quest guide... item database entry...?

At the moment, we are unsure of where this inaccurate information is located. If you could provide a link to the page in question, I would be more than happy to clarify it up a bit.

Looking forward to hearing from you,

- SerpentEye

Well .. i guess the catspeak amulet maybe, since you need to talk to the Sphinx to get the amulet back? :unsure:

I put this out there because I made an observation and was kinda hoping you would figure that out .. heh .. :???:

Nani mo dekinai

Chanto dekinai

Sore ga dou shita?

Bokura wa wakai'n da

Nanimo dekinai

Sugu ni dekinai

~AKB48

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.