What to do?

cabbage_ownz

I currently have about 60-70M to spend and can't decide what skill to get. I want to get either get 92 herb and stew overloads or burst rock lobs for 96 summon. So what would benefit me more with my stats (in sig) btw I would still have around 120m after getting these levls.

Iwatch_po12n.png

dk drops- 35 x dragon hatchet 35 x berserker ring 37 x warrior ring

Dragon drops- 4x left half 2 x med helm 4x skirt 2 x legs 4x shard 9 x claws

Bandos drops-6x Tassets 2x boots 4x chestplate 1x hilt[/color]

Getting overloads gives you access to elite boss hunting teams (corp, arma, etc), which should raise your ability to make money, which will eventually enable you to get 96 summoning via rock lobs.

Assuming you enjoy boss hunting.

(EDIT: I would recommend thinking about it as you get 94+ attack or you'll have a marginally harder time joining groups.)

EDIT: That's just my opinion, anyway. Going to corp constantly with a good overloads team is massive profit, especially if you get a sigil.

hzvjpwS.gif

hmm so should i slay my attack and str levls up to around 95 then get overloads? Never really crossed my mind but sounds like a good plan to me since id get charms for summon while slaying.

Iwatch_po12n.png

Yak is much much more essential than overloads, or even turmoil.

Overloads and Turmoil would get you an extra 3-7 kills at solo bandos. Yak would get you at least 5 more, but add a lot more profit, and profit at places such as DK lair.

FEARLESStag.jpg
stuff.png

what i'm doing now:

soundcloud.com/student1

Thx guys I think I've decided to get my melees up through slayer and then get both yak and overloads since my friend just sold me his battle robes for max trade. Which will make yak much cheaper to burst. :smile:

Iwatch_po12n.png

I'd prefer Yak

2016 goals: all skills +30mil xp - Completed this goal 11th December 2016 smile.gif
2017 goals: get at least 3 more master capes (start xp: invention done@21st Jan, mining done@2nd April & ranged 76/104mil done@June 20th) & all skills +40mil xp (done 24th August)