Skilled Javascript Coder Needed for RS Tool Project

Greetings all.

I am in need of someone who has either good or excellent skills at writing Javascript.

I have a piece of script that I have been given permission to modify, that will create a perfect tool to help players solve the sliding puzzle in Treasure Trails with absolute ease.

Currently, the script allows you to make a grid of any size (Including the 5x5 that the Treasure Trail uses) and fills it with numbers. There are buttons to edit the layout, and also one that will solve the puzzle for you. 1 slide at a time, every time you click "Solve", and also a button that will solve it very quickly.

I wish to have it modified so that instead of being numbers, they are one of the 4 Sliding Puzzle Pictures in Runescape (3 are Treasure Trails, 1 is from Monkey Madness Quest). So only 1 set size (5x5), and 2-3 buttons that will solve the puzzle at different speeds. (1 piece sliding every second, for example)

In the end, the player will simply have to place each puzzle piece exactly as jumbled as their Slider Puzzle currently is, and then press solve (While having both runescape and the tool open on the screen) and keep up with the rate of clicking until it is solved.

If you reckon you could do this, leave a message and I will provide you with the script to modify.

You will receive full credit for doing this, and your name will go down in tip.it history.

• 2 weeks later...