Two Questions

sp1ca262

1: How do you get a rubber Cosh?

The Coshing volunteers mention a 'rubber cosh' but I can't figure out where to get one

2: Where/Who is 'Big Man'?

The Coshing volunteers also mention 'Big Man' and that he's 'the big man over there.'

Much appreciated! :^_^: Happy 'Scaping!

EDIT: I have completed the original Quest, completed the first follow-up, From Tiny Acorns, and have started the next follow up, Lost Her Marbles.

Sp1ca262.png

The Coshing volunteers mention a 'rubber cosh' but I can't figure out where to get one

The Coshing volunteers also mention 'Big Man' and that he's 'the big man over there.'

EDIT: I have completed the original Quest, completed the first follow-up ,From Tiny Acorns, and have started the next follow up, Lost Her Marbles.

1. A shop becomes available once unlock the third (I think) guild.

2. There is an npc that is also available, if you cant see him yet try looking after you complete your current mission.

Bellator_II.png

Goal: All stats 70+

EDIT: I have completed the original Quest, completed the first follow-up ,From Tiny Acorns, and have started the next follow up, Lost Her Marbles.

1. A shop becomes available once unlock the third (I think) guild.

2. There is an npc that is also available, if you cant see him yet try looking after you complete your current mission.

Tyvm :^_^:

Sp1ca262.png

1. If you talk to the Big Man (if you can't tell which one is the big man, you probably havn't unlocked him yet. He's bigger than any of the other guys down there.) while you have a blackjack, he should give you a rubber cosh.

2.Pretty much answered this in question 1. Hes the guy that's bigger than all the others (wearing blue I think.)

99 HP, Attack, Strength, Defence, Summoning, Ranged, Herblore, Prayer, Agility, Magic, Slayer, Fletching, Fishing, Woodcutting, Mining, and Thieving.

Jagex'd out of my untrimmed hp cape on 6/14/2011.