Thieving Clue Scrolls

RogueSky

It seems to me, after completing all the quests in Buyers and Cellars, with the increased rate of rare drops from low level pick-pocket targets, Level One Clue Scrolls are becoming extraordinarily common. Anyone else care to contradict or compound my observation, so we know this isn't merely a case of small sample size? If this is as common as it seems to be, to me, then Level One Treasure Trail rewards are going to plummet in price.

oversized.jpg

Yes. many of the tt items specific to level 1 are worth a lot (mostly due to them being f2p)

and they are far quicker to do (because of both the number of steps and the items/places to go to are easier)

No coordinates

No wildy clues

and they are easily obtainable from your local ham dealer.

I'm aware, it was a joke. On topic though I don't remember clue scrolls being particularly difficult to get from pickpocketing before the recent update so I doubt it'll have too much of an effect on prices.

~>~Check Out My Bursting Guide~<~

Current goals - 99 Slayer, 99 Summoning, 85 Dungeoneering

Achieved goals - Quest Cape, 99 Strength, 85 Slayer, 99 Range, 88 Summoning, 90 Slayer, 99 Magic, 99 Farming

Yes. many of the tt items specific to level 1 are worth a lot (mostly due to them being f2p)

and they are far quicker to do (because of both the number of steps and the items/places to go to are easier)

No coordinates

No wildy clues

and they are easily obtainable from your local ham dealer.

I actually find them fun, although the rewards are medicore.

I hadn't noticed this yet, although it's sounding more and more like a good thing.

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

Clue scrolls were easy enough to obtain from HAM members before the update, so I doubt it will do anything significant.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

Clue scrolls were easy enough to obtain from HAM members before the update, so I doubt it will do anything significant.

Mhm. It's not a staggering increase, but a rather good one. I, personally, am finding them at least twice as fast here.

oversized.jpg

Well, before the update, I got like 1 clue scroll for every 110 HAM people I thieved from.

After the update, maybe (I ain't members yet).

Elricedward.png
Barrows Items: 1x Dharok's Platelegs, 1x Veracs's Plateskirt, 1x Dharok's Greataxe, 2x Torag's Platelegs, 1x Akrisae's War Mace, 1x Ahrim's Robeskirt, 3x Akrisae's Robetop, 1x Guthan's Warspear, 1x Akrisae's Robeskirt, 1x Torag's Helm, 2x Verac's Brassard, 1x Karil's Pistol Crossbow

Mhm. It's not a staggering increase, but a rather good one. I, personally, am finding them at least twice as fast here.

I don't notice a huge difference, but I am getting quite a few slayer staffs from all this. :mellow:

2czeqeh.jpg

I'd have to agree. On both my main as well as my pure, once I had completed Buyers and Cellars I did notice a substantial increase in the amount of clue scrolls I recieved in comparison to the number of pickpockets. Now, before completion of Buyers and Cellars I came up with my avaerage, at 70 Thieving, I would usually get 1 Clue Scroll from Male and Female H.A.M members every 45 attempts. Remember that that is my average. While afterwards, I seem to get 1 every inventory, once again from both genders of H.A.M. Perhaps I'm just lucky. Who's to say.

Goal: 99 99rangeu.png & 99magic.png Through 99slayer.png

ardvarksoup2.png

Credits to Zokot for the sig.

I also thieved from some ham guards and got a key on nearly every pickpocket.

i filled my inventory with silvers and steels in no time.

but its not too much money per hour even with the boost.

I also thieved from some ham guards and got a key on nearly every pickpocket.

i filled my inventory with silvers and steels in no time.

but its not too much money per hour even with the boost.

How many clue scrolls have you gotten out of how many kills?

Level ones rarely have any valuable loot, so I doubt this'll have too much of an effect on prices unless people actually start doing more of them just because they're easier to get. I probably won't, but that's just me.

Guide - How To Prepare For (And profit From) Free Trade & the Return of the Wilderness

rune-tips-banner.jpg

2.17B Total Wealth ~ The Original Grand Exchange Merchant