.:;The long lost Phat;:.

Welcome to The Odd Blog

Okay, i completely reset my old blog. My new blog will have the sole purpose to get me a blue phat, no matter the cost or how long it takes.

Before i start anything i guess i should tell my story.

Back in RSC before Runescape was a big game there was a little boy names Alex Rn(he later changed his name to The Very Odd, but that is a tale for an other time) It was christmas and little Alex was out wandering the world and someone went up to him and smacked him with what looked like a christmas cracker. surprised he looked in the pocket and found a blue paper hat tugged away in the bottom of his pocket. the guy who had smacked him with the cracker just yellow "Congratz!" and ran away like nothing had happened. little Alex(very happy for his new hat) brought it with him everywhere and never took it off, not even when he went to bed. 3 weeks later little Alex was walking in the park and a lady wearing some green/blue(ish) armor stopped him and said that she would like to buy his hat, Alex of course refused but the lady insisted a offered him 10,000 shiny gold coins for his hat. Little Alex was a poor kid and the sight of the 10,00 gold coins made his knees weak and he accepted to trade his hat for the shiny gold coins.

Many years later little Alex had grown up, his money were no more and he lived off the land making all his money from killing horrible monsters on tasks giving to him. His friends from the past had all disappeared and he thought back on the old days where everything was new, now he remembered his blue hat, the only thing he had ever owned that had been of value to him. If only he could get his hat back he would be the happiest he could ever be. Realizing that now his hat would be worth far more than he could ever obtain a tear dropped to his cheek, he realized that he had given away the only thing that he had ever cherished, he felt hollow inside.

my story of my long lost phat, and now how I plan to get it back.

The plan!

Well, I guess i should start by saying how horribly bad I am at making money. Almost all the money I have ever made in Runescape has come from monster killing(probably around 80% from slayer) along with this comes the fact that the little monster hunting I've done is completely without luck. I've got 1 whip drop ever in killing more than 3 abbysals, i've got 1 set of dragon platerlegs from 5k metals and other than they my best drop isn't worth much more than 500k.

All this being said.

My plan is simple, do what ever it takes! I will stop at no obstacle and no one will get in my way.

Progress:

Christmas 2001 - Sold my phat - 10k

Sometime 2004 - Earned my first - 100k

February 3 2010 - current gold - 46m

Money left: 1,8b

No matter what, I will get there

No matter what, nothing will stop me

No matter what, the journey will be a glorious one

Thank you for reading, please wish me good luck (then you get a cookie)

also, as a sidenote... I am looking for someone who would actually be willing to sell me their Blue phat =(^w^)=

Played since February 2001

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

99 attack! Trim!

party pic's!

[Hide]

30rs2mh.jpg

20uei5w.jpg

28klesj.jpg

v4cl52.jpg

an0avb.jpg

2yudhyq.jpg

[/hide]

then we went to CW and had loads of fun!

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

firemaking cape achieved 6th August 2008_-_-_-_Quest cape achieved 19th August 2009

Honoured to be in one of the print screens <3:

Next goal?

70 dungeoneering or something :P

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

Got a starcraft 2 beta key!

don't think i'll be playing a lot of RS atm D:

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

I got into the Gold league in Sc2 D:

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

• 8 months later...

I have returned to my old "new" blog and I come with a message.

I WILL GET MY PHAT BACK!

IF you are reading this then thank you and please leave a comment ^^

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

Your "background" information just made me hate this blog. It was like i was reading to my 2 year old niece.

:/ .

well thank you, I hate you too, please go to hell ^^

Played since February 2001---Alex's Amazingly Awesome Astounding Awe-inspiring Blog

fjmg0g.jpg

Your "background" information just made me hate this blog. It was like i was reading to my 2 year old niece.

:/ .

well thank you, I hate you too, please go to hell ^^

Oh wow, i forgot my 2nd tif account auto logs in on my laptop :D

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

I've begun my trip and started merching :D only 5 years to go! xD

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

You should update the blue phat price to 2b now, and money left to 1.95b. Have fun :thumbup:

i know D:

i just didn't know price yesterday so i just put GE price....

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting

Ohai :twss:

Get them Phat :D

thanks floddeh! :D

my very own AU events person thing :D

alexrn2vh6.jpg

13th to 30 hunting