How Long?

Babyshambles

Call me crazy, but I've just given in to the 99 cape craze, so I decided to go with Fletching as it's my highest skill. I've just purchased 146k Maple Logs, going to cut them all into Longbow (u), then craft 146k nature runes for 77 RC and then alch them all for 97 magic. Now I'm aware this can't be done over night, so if my target is to cut atleast 2k and craft 2k runes per day, how long would it take to complete the whole process, including the alching, playing around 5 hours per day?

Babyshambles.png

If you can actually cut and craft 2k a day, then it will take you 146/2 Days. This is 73 days of work. I think the generally accepted alching rate is about 1400-1600 alchs an hour. So about an hour and a half of alching every day after finishing the 2k longs and natures

pere_grin.png

If you can actually cut and craft 2k a day, then it will take you 146/2 Days. This is 73 days of work. I think the generally accepted alching rate is about 1400-1600 alchs an hour. So about an hour and a half of alching every day after finishing the 2k longs and natures

Personally, I never pushed more than 1200 alchs an hour, although I was watching movies. It would have been impossible for me otherwise.

Big_Stingman.png

I get about 1,400 alcs per hours, fairly focused.

If you Graahk natures, you should probably be able to do ~1.8k/hour, focused.

Do the math. =D

"Those who give up their liberty for more security neither deserve liberty nor security."

Support transparency... and by extension, freedom and democracy.

You can fletch about 1800 logs into bows per hour. 146,000 bows would take 81.1 hours.

You can fletch up to about 2900 pure ess/h with graahk and small/med/large pouches. Once you get 75 you can get about 3500 ess/h. About 20k ess will get you to 75. Then you'll have to make probably 80,000 more ess. The natures would take you about 30 hours.

1200 is the ABSOLUTE maximum number of alchs possible per hour. Each alch takes 3 seconds. Alching 146k bows would take you 121.6 hours.

Total time: 232 hours. At 5 hours a day this would take you around 45 days.