Ruescape lag.

lBrian

I decided to log onto Runescape. I hadn't been on in about a year and when I got on I noticed major graphic lag. I found this strange because before I was able to play on HD with all settings maxed and get no lag at all.

I have a good pc and can play most new games that come out and I have no clue why Runescape is lagging.

Thanks guys.

Edit: sorry if this is the wrong section.

Might just be the world you were in.

Update Java and your graphic drivers. Post your PC specs so we can confirm that your computer is "good." World population can cause latency lag, but not graphic lag. To confirm that it is graphical lag, the game has a stutter effect and not a it takes 3 seconds for the game to respond to your click effect right?

yuki2d.png

The problem is gone now, I just logged on and it was smooth as silk, it definitly wasn't connection lag.

You most likely had an automated virus scan or other resource heavy program running in the background without you realizing it.

yuki2d.png

Could be that it had to re-download all the info since you have logged on in such a long time. Its the Same with web pages, after you visit the first time it loads faster each time after.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Could be that it had to re-download all the info since you have logged on in such a long time. Its the Same with web pages, after you visit the first time it loads faster each time after.

You could be right actually, would that have caused graphic lag though?

You could be right actually, would that have caused graphic lag though?

It could, but idk. If it is taking up cpu usage it can make other things lag but I'm not to sure.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

The problem is gone now, I just logged on and it was smooth as silk, it definitly wasn't connection lag.

Everytime you play RuneScape on a new computer, the computer has to load literally everything. It's either that or Cpu consumption/someone's downloading dirty tings.