Tip.It Times - Jagex Interview - 9th May 2010

Racheya

The poll on the RSWiki is rubbish on so many levels. For a start the people answering the poll can not have thoroughly played the skill in order to reach a valid opinion. Secondly its full of rubbish answers, Sailing was clearly never going to happen so anyone voting on that option should be discounted. Thirdly Necromancy is basicly summoning. Apart from the fact its not skeletons or zombies we are summoning its practically the same. Infact the way summoning works in Daemonheim is even more like Necromancy so lets discount those too. You also cant mix "Other" and "neutral" together. One means an alternative skill idea which is the same as "I would have rather seen another popular idea as the new skill" and the other means you are of no opinion about the skill. It is one of the worst multiple choice poll questions I've ever seen on the RS wiki and the results hold no statistical value at all. It's pointless even trying to analyse it.

People who have a differeing viewpoint than yours obviously haven't played it enough and don't have a valid viewpoint? I have level 40 so far and I still say it sucks.

Yea your viewpoint is invalid, i conclude based on mercifulls statistics.

I however, have 42 dungeoneering. the skill [bleep]ing sucks. There's no bush to beat around the truth either, because I ripped it out if the ground, put a bomb in it and threw it into Jagex towers.

I HATE the skill. Just because it has different colored walls every 10 floors means absolutely nothing, its the same [cabbage] over and over and over.

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic