problem with goal sigs

not sure if this is the right spot because i dont often venture to this part of the forums but ill put it here anyway and a mod can move it if necessary

any way when you try to do a goal sig for max lvl including dungeoneering it doesnt let you it just says 2376 ( the old one, or what ever it was :wall: ). are ther any plans to fix this?

~~~legoman187~~~

nee0cg.png

Clicky siggy for blog

Thanks Pendonub for fancy new sig

Thieving guide[WIP]

Loyal player since May 2005 and member since November 2005 and Tifer for many years

~~~legoman187~~~

This would possibly explain why my own Dungeoneering level won't show in my F2P sig. That, or I just haven't hit level 30 yet, even though some people are able to show theirs with lesser levels. :-k

BTW, this thread should be in the "Website Discussion" board, if the rules about board placement were being strictly adhered to. I'll leave it to Tripsis or another Mod/Admin to decide upon moving it if they deem fit to do so. Call me odd, but I personally don't think I need to stick a report in this time. :P

~D. V. "Heh... Interesting..." Devnull

(p.s.: Even if I were a Mod/Admin, I don't know if I'd move it... Pure_MageUK tends to float around here more than he does there, and he's the one who initially coded the website signature thingy... And now he probably thinks I'm stalking him when I'm not...)

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

IYes, it probably should be in Website Discussion but Pure_MageUK is the one who will handle this and I know he visits this forum but I'm not sure how often he stalks Website Discussion. But either way, I will be contacting him via messenger so rest assured that he will be informed of the issue :)

*moves the thread anyway*

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

IYes, it probably should be in Website Discussion but Pure_MageUK is the one who will handle this and I know he visits this forum but I'm not sure how often he stalks Website Discussion. But either way, I will be contacting him via messenger so rest assured that he will be informed of the issue :)

*moves the thread anyway*

I wasn't saying you absolutely had to move it. I was just responding to what cowmaster187 said about it. Sorry for any confusion/annoyance. :(

Slightly off-topic: BTW, isn't the signature system supposed to figure out a user's missing level if only one remains that didn't get filled in? I just checked my lite feed, and given that I'm 100% F2P and using an F2P sig, it should have realized that I only have Dungeoneering that isn't being delivered. Don't know if that portion was implemented for the F2P sig code, but I thought I'd ask. :anxious:

~D. V. "Me and my crazy brain... Ergh..." Devnull

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I know you weren't, I just decided to move it - don't worry :P

And yes it is, I'm sure Pure_MageUK will look into that when he reads this thread.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

Speaking of goal sigs, they should really display your user name for the sig...

Half the time I have trouble telling apart whose goal sig is whose... :unsure:

And perhaps, current exp? And maybe even an exp goal for the skill(s)? (For those crazy 200M'ers.)

douvdFX.jpg

Blog

Trimmed | Master Quester | Final Boss

Boss pets: Bombi | Shrimpy | Ellie | Tz-Rek Jad | Karil the Bobbled | Mega Ducklings

120s: Dungeoneering | Invention

@ Tripsis --- Alright... Cool... :^_^:

And maybe even an exp goal for the skill(s)? (For those crazy 200M'ers.)
This made me laugh out loud. Priceless. :lol:

~D. V. Devnull

not sure if this is the right spot because i dont often venture to this part of the forums but ill put it here anyway and a mod can move it if necessary

any way when you try to do a goal sig for max lvl including dungeoneering it doesnt let you it just says 2376 ( the old one, or what ever it was :wall: ). are ther any plans to fix this?

~~~legoman187~~~

Should be fixed.

Slightly off-topic: BTW, isn't the signature system supposed to figure out a user's missing level if only one remains that didn't get filled in? I just checked my lite feed, and given that I'm 100% F2P and using an F2P sig, it should have realized that I only have Dungeoneering that isn't being delivered. Don't know if that portion was implemented for the F2P sig code, but I thought I'd ask. :anxious:

The stat calculating feature only works when all of your P2P skills are ranked except for one.

The stat calculating feature only works when all of your P2P skills are ranked except for one.
Aww... :(

Any chance you could make it work for F2P also, by analyzing the sig type and then checking and handling stat data based off of that, please? I'm pretty sure there would be a bunch of happy F2P (and likely Ex-P2P) people if you did that. :)

Just for the note of it, my exp amounts are all filled in except for one also, which means that could be easily calculated too. I sense this somehow could also be done with goal sigs as well. |^_^|

~D. V. "F2P could use it too!" Devnull

Aww... :(

Any chance you could make it work for F2P also, by analyzing the sig type and then checking and handling stat data based off of that, please? I'm pretty sure there would be a bunch of happy F2P (and likely Ex-P2P) people if you did that. :)

~D. V. "F2P could use it too!" Devnull

That would require changing the signature URL structure to include a flag which dictates if the user is pure F2P, if they don't tell us that, we can't assume it or it will mess up stats of people who are using an F2P sig but have some P2P stats.

So the short answer is no.