FASTEST methods of leveling Magic

Deltaer

Can anybody list them please? Please mention their spellbooks as well (normal, lunar or magicks)..

I don't care about cost. I'm not a fan of magic but desperately need to raise it up from lvl 73 (my motivation: magic defence).

No methods which require 85+ magic please.

[2010] Proud Member of Downfall

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

(...and Anarchy for a few weeks... shhh...)

Super Heat - Normal Spell Book - Level 43 required

Stun - Normal Spell Book - Level 80 Required

String Jewelry - Lunar Spell book - Level 80 required

Ice Burst - Acient Spell Book - Level 70 required

High Alch - Normal Spell Book - lvl 55 required

Thanks for the reply...

For stun, can you only cast it once on an opponent til' they're dead? Seems like something that might be efficient to do in something like castle wars or whatever...

Any other suggestions?

[2004-2005] Former Leader of The Unbreakables, Former Member of Corruption, Former Member of 'The' Clan

For stun u can cast it on ur opponent until it hits and their att is lowered, however, its best to use it on the elemental balance in your house as this seems to work the same as the OLD lumbridge dummys (as u can keep castin it without having to stop and wait once it connects)

If money isn't a concern, your best bet is probably bursting rock lobsters in waterbirth. Really fast magic exp and charms.

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

If money isn't a concern, your best bet is probably bursting rock lobsters in waterbirth. Really fast magic exp and charms.

What's your guess on the level I can hit with 30M worth of bursts?

What level are you now?

PM me for fitocracy invite

What level are you now?

I'm not a fan of magic but desperately need to raise it up from lvl 73 (my motivation: magic defence).

What level are you now?

I'm not a fan of magic but desperately need to raise it up from lvl 73 (my motivation: magic defence).

He edited his post after I commented, not my fault.

If I were you, OP, I'd burst rock lobsters. If you don't want any risk and possibly faster xp, go to castlewars and burst the spawns. You can get 9 players a lot of the time.

PM me for fitocracy invite

What level are you now?

He edited his post after I commented, not my fault.

If I were you, OP, I'd burst rock lobsters. If you don't want any risk and possibly faster xp, go to castlewars and burst the spawns. You can get 9 players a lot of the time.

Better off doing that at Soulwars instead of Castlewars as you get the xp from the game to which will add up over time. Just find a dedicated world and go the obelisk or whatever it is in the center and burst/barrage away.

2d26mw.gif

Why can't the Big Bang be done by the hand of God?

It could have, but it is next to impossible because it also could have been caused by the flying spaghetti monster, or one of the other infinite number of deity possibilities.