Bandos Solo with Overloads

Rhino935

I recently got high enough herblore to use the overload potion. I was curious on what my inventory should be and what gear to use. I can no longer afford a godsword, so i assume I would have to use a whip. I also have turmoil.

You just lost the game.

*you're and all I have seen with overloads is soloing with expensive gear that includes dfs and claws...

There's a section in his guide that specifically says

Inventory for Whip

It gives a very easy to understand breakdown of what to take, and it includes pictures.

*you're and all I have seen with overloads is soloing with expensive gear that includes dfs and claws...

Don't pester me about grammar, this isn't an essay, and you didn't state your cashpile so how am i supposed to know your poor?

MujGunGetDiv.png

Toast's guide is horribly outdated except for the super hardcore section which he didnt even write.

Helm - Verac > Torag > Neitz

Body - Karil > Black d'hide / zammy d'hide > Torag

Legs - Tassy > Verac > Torag

Amulet - Fury > Glory

Boots - D boots

Cape - Sw > Fire > Skillcape

Basically

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

disregard good advice because the giver is a douche

THAT MAKES YOU A BETTER PERSON

Don't pester me about grammar, this isn't an essay, and you didn't state your cashpile so how am i supposed to know your poor?

*you're again and I said i just got 92 herblore so that's a good indication that I don't exactly have that much cash and the fact that I said that I could not afford a godsword. Thanks and goodbye.

You just lost the game.

Toast's guide is horribly outdated except for the super hardcore section which he didnt even write.

Amulet - Fury > Glory

Boots - D boots

Basically

Thanks man. Should I use a rune defender or an obby shield or something else?

You just lost the game.

Amulet - Fury > Glory

Boots - D boots

Basically

Are you [developmentally delayed]ed? Do you not have the ability to open tabs on a guide? Because i'm pretty sure that exact set up is given in the super hardcore soloing segment of Toast's guide.

^ LOL at tif censors.

O and also, shield>>>> defender.

MujGunGetDiv.png

124yqtk.png

Use this as a template and adjust according to your financial situation and such. Hopefully Blood Riolu or Bladewing will see this thread, as they can elaborate more on what you can do. You should edit your first post with all of your available equipment and levels.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

*you're again and I said i just got 92 herblore so that's a good indication that I don't exactly have that much cash and the fact that I said that I could not afford a godsword. Thanks and goodbye.

I've read the guide too, and if you took the time to look properly through the comments, you will see a lot of discussion about overload inventories, what to bring etc. Yes, it does include DFS and claws, but I'm pretty sure you are not this stupid to know that you can swap a dfs for a blessed spirit shield or dragon square shield if you are too poor. Claws can be borrowed, or you could use EE or even dds.

And euhm, you are an arrogant [wagon].

I've read the guide too, and if you took the time to look properly through the comments, you will see a lot of discussion about overload inventories, what to bring etc. Yes, it does include DFS and claws, but I'm pretty sure you are not this stupid to know that you can swap a dfs for a blessed spirit shield or dragon square shield if you are too poor. Claws can be borrowed, or you could use EE or even dds.

And euhm, you are an arrogant [wagon].

Words can't describe how much i agree with you.

MujGunGetDiv.png

Amulet - Fury > Glory

Boots - D boots

Basically

Are you [developmentally delayed]ed? Do you not have the ability to open tabs on a guide? Because i'm pretty sure that exact set up is given in the super hardcore soloing segment of Toast's guide.

^ LOL at tif censors.

You're the moron. You're the one who never even looked it at. The only thing in the super hardcore section is the picture already posted here. There is no list of equipment or anything. Now stop flaming me and go read it before accusing me of not reading. Every post you've made has been telling other people to go read the thread when it doesn't cover what they're asking. Now please gtfo.

---------

You say you have overloads so I'm assuming you are high in your melee stats. You should use a shield instead of a defender as you won't really be needing the extra attack with overloads and turmoil

Divine > Elysian > DFS > Obby shield

NEVER EVER EVER EVER use a BSS or Dragon Sq. They are horrible for bandos soloing. The range defence is siqnificantly lower than Obby shield. And they lack the added strength bonus.

I hear so many people saying BSS!@!@!@!@ but its total garbage for bandos solo.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

It's great you know what you're talking about rustiod. Everything you've said is 100% accurate a true.

That being said...your a [bleep]ing [bleep] douchebag, and none of your advice will ever (or should ever) be taken seriously because of it.

Why would he need a list of equipment when all the equipment is already given in the picture? Smart one aren't you. And as bedman said, he could have just read other peoples posts within the thread as there is much discussion about using overloads etc, so please, stfu.

MujGunGetDiv.png

Why would he need a list of equipment when all the equipment is already given in the picture? Smart one aren't you. And as bedman said, he could have just read other peoples posts within the thread as there is much discussion about using overloads etc, so please, stfu.

You idiot. He said he can't afford the equipment shown in the picture. Why don't I go read the thread and see if his questions are answered? BRB....

------

Uhm, no there isn't. Now please stop making yourself look stupid. You know you are wrong. Leave this thread you aren't even contributing.

Levon.png Bladewing.png

You idiot. He said he can't afford the equipment shown in the picture. Why don't I go read the thread and see if his questions are answered? BRB....

------

Uhm, no there isn't. Now please stop making yourself look stupid. You know you are wrong. Leave this thread you aren't even contributing.

Your the one persisting to combat me, and failing. When i FIRST told him to read that section he did not state his economic situation therefore i told him the best setup, how was i supposed to know he can't afford the equipment. Yes i know he said he can't afford a GS, but it's not like he stated which GS, he might have meant an AGS which costs over 90m in which case his cashpile might have been near 60mish which would be more than enough to afford tassets and a DFS.

Furthermore to make you sound like an idiot, Rahzam made various points about soloing bandos in the last page which could help him, so umm, gf?

MujGunGetDiv.png

Amulet - Fury > Glory

Boots - D boots

Basically

^ LOL at tif censors.

You're the moron. You're the one who never even looked it at. The only thing in the super hardcore section is the picture already posted here. There is no list of equipment or anything. Now stop flaming me and go read it before accusing me of not reading. Every post you've made has been telling other people to go read the thread when it doesn't cover what they're asking. Now please gtfo.

---------

You say you have overloads so I'm assuming you are high in your melee stats. You should use a shield instead of a defender as you won't really be needing the extra attack with overloads and turmoil

Divine > Elysian > DFS > Obby shield

NEVER EVER EVER EVER use a BSS or Dragon Sq. They are horrible for bandos soloing. The range defence is siqnificantly lower than Obby shield. And they lack the added strength bonus.

I hear so many people saying BSS!@!@!@!@ but its total garbage for bandos solo.

Sorry, I was somehow confused that you were protecting ranged at bandos, so I thought obby shield or granite shield would be worse. Anyway, I checked toasts's guide, and while it doesn't give any alternatives, there is some discussion about gear and stuff, enough for me to conclude that obby shield would be a good alternative to a dfs.

@Bedman

Maybe you were thinking arma :P cause BSS and Dragon Sq are decent there.

@Mujammil

Stop making stupid points to try and win. "oh he might've meant ags :@@@@ stupid rustoid"

Why don't i show you what posts rahzam made.

[hide]

Every 15 seconds overloads give +26 in att/str/def so if you need to brew you need to brew 1 time @ 2 seconds before intervals 0, 15, 30, 45, and 2 times @ 4 seconds before the intervals, in the case you get massively spammed range attacks you use a super rest to bring it up to 99 where the intervals will bring it back to 125

Are you using bone to peaches? In the 14 kills you did you could have gotten 24 extra HP from B2P each boss for a total of 336 extra hp which is 6 brews you missed out on + replacing the other 6 spec restores with another 6 brews which is 30% more than you had before, bringing you up to 18 kills (18.66 but you lose 1 spot for B2p tabs), dfs brings it up from there. Also timing overloads is probably the most important part, if you don't time overloads expect your trips to have 30% less kills/trip

It is a lot better, the +74 extra range def and +12 extra mage def makes his range attacks hit 0 like 2/3 times
Yes you bank zammy d'hide,

You flash soul split/protect on minis, so if you're killing the mage mini you put soul split on before you attack and mage protect on after so you don't take damage, you should always be 990 LP after killing all the minis or you're doing something wrong,

I could never bother doing bandos without yak, last thing I need is to be tanking for every crasher that comes through with tort, unless you mean uni only in which case you bring 2 overloads 7 rests + brews + other stuff,

Way I see it, the mage mini is going to be doing as much damage on you as the average graar's range attack per kill (it's half the max hit of graars range attack, hits more commonly, and hits a lot more times a kill than range) so the higher the mage def the better, which is why I suggest seers/dstone/onyx for their mage def,

Special restores are optional, they speed up kills and help against crashers but at the same time lower the amount of kills a trip by a good amount, and if you're like me who hates getting kc, rebanking, etc you want trips as long as possible,

Try to solo on worlds with less than 1k people so you have enough time to bone2peach bones, as long as you have time for that you're good

[/hide]

Doesn't help much.

-----------------------

Amulet - Fury > Glory

Boots - D boots

Shield - Divine > Elysian > DFS > Obby

Weapon - CLS > CR > Whip

Ring - Onyx (I) > Dragonstone (I) > Diamond (I) > Seers/warrior/berserker > Other ring/life

Gloves - Barrows > Dragon > Rune > Regen Bracelet > Addy > Combat bracelet

Special weapon - Claws > SGS > EE

Theres your equipment list. I'll assume you have around 25-30m to work with considering you can't afford a gs. Highlighted items are what i recommend for your budget. You can also borrow claws/SGS for special.

If its too much you can downgrade Verac's helm to neitz/torag and downgrade glory to fury. Although fury is recommended to buy as it should continue to rise and is useful for everything.

That set-up provides 104 slash, 111 strength, 98 mage defence, 298 ranged defence and 24 prayer bonus. I think its pretty decent.

----------

Now for inventory..

- Tort full of brews (18)

- 3-4 Overloads. I'd go with 4 as i'd rather have too much than too little

- 7 super restores

- Hammer

- Teletab

- Zamorak item

- Bones to peaches tabs

- Extra tort pouch. Once again better safe than sorry.

- Unicorn pouch

- Unicorn scrolls

- Special weapon

- Rest brews

And there you have it. Everything you need. I should've done this from the start.

Levon.png Bladewing.png