Magic 99

WaterDrips

Bursting Rock lobsters would be the smartest option. As you get charms and const exp. Though it's pretty risky(One miss click at the wrong time can mean death), and costly.

Plankmake would be the most economical, it's pretty fast and not 'very' expensive. But, it gives you carpal tunnel =S

And lastly, stringing jewelry would be the most costly, but the most AFKable. I did 91 - 94 mage a few weeks ago and it cost me roughly 8M.

Hexiled Razz. Player since March 8th, 2005.

I would burst. You get mage exp, hitpoint exp, AND charms for summoning all in one go. All of those are useful, and is how i plan to get 99 mage, once i decide to go for it.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

I dont know honestly. If you use a sol and battle robes (which you must do for lots of bursts), it will be like bursting only 41.5k (in terms of cost). Youll end up bursting in the end anyways when you need higher summ. You might as well hit 2 birds with one stone and burst for mage exp and charms.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

What's Sol?

Staff of Light

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

Thats a big mistake. Why would you want 99 doing something completely useless when you could get 99 magic AND high summoning at the same time. Bursting is more fun and serves more of a purpose than just stringing jewelery.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Thats a big mistake. Why would you want 99 doing something completely useless when you could get 99 magic AND high summoning at the same time. Bursting is more fun and serves more of a purpose than just stringing jewelery.

Its not a big mistake if you plan on training slayer any. You get charms from that as well, and once you get higher leveled the slayer:summoning exp is about 1:1.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

Its not a big mistake if you plan on training slayer any. You get charms from that as well, and once you get higher leveled the slayer:summoning exp is about 1:1.

I see no point in grinding something that gives no benefit other than mage exp. It would take A LOT of slayer to get 99 summ purely from slayer tasks. Whatever milks your goat.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

I see no point in grinding something that gives no benefit other than mage exp. It would take A LOT of slayer to get 99 summ purely from slayer tasks. Whatever milks your goat.

Getting 1-99 slayer and collecting every charm will easily get you 1-99 summoning. If you're not maxed melees you can kill waterfiends or any other creature thats easy to melee and has decent charm drops. If you're not maxed range you can cannon creatures to get charms to use on summoning.

This is getting off topic now. It seems the OP doesn't want to burst/barrage.

GWD:

Getting 1-99 slayer and collecting every charm will easily get you 1-99 summoning. If you're not maxed melees you can kill waterfiends or any other creature thats easy to melee and has decent charm drops. If you're not maxed range you can cannon creatures to get charms to use on summoning.

This is getting off topic now. It seems the OP doesn't want to burst/barrage.

Yes, this may perhaps be true, but is not at all what i was saying. 99 slayer IS a lot of slayer. All i was trying to say is that you can get both high mage and high summ at the same time if you burst.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png