Looking for an ACTIVE clan

Looking for a clan that is very active in pretty much everything (more in the warring and pking and stuff of that nature).

account name is the Theonesmallo ( if you wanna look up my skills)

lvl 118/110 combat

60k from 91 atk

91 str

85 def

80 mage

8k from 78 range

65 prayer

those are some of my skills others if needed can be looked up

PM over game (if i dont respond back to this after some time )

thanks

Hi ya m8,

Check out Downfall~! :thumbsup:

Downfall is an established 110+ warring clan (100+ for FA), that actively wars in F2p Pvp and Cwa. We war multiple times a week, with both short preps and extended prepped wars. We are an eastern based clan, with a large amount of GMT, Central, and Pacific members as well.

We also hold many community events throughout the week, hosted by our active events team. We have weekly skilling competitions, multiple fun events (gwd, corp, mini games, dung, etc.), karaoke, and much much more. Downfall's community is what sets Downfall apart from other warring clans, with many of our original member base from the 1st months of Downfall's existence still actively engaged in the Downfall community.

Requirements:

Teamspeak 3

8+ Rune Sets

110+ For full Member (70+ Mage and 85+ Def)

100+ For Future Applicant

Important Links:

Site:http://s1.zetaboards.com/rsdownfall/

Recruitment Topic: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1293821-downfall-110/

#downfall (Swift-Irc)

Hope you check us out m8, would love to see you around our boards or chat with ya in our IRC. Post back on this topic, Pm me, or email me at [email protected] if you have any further questions.

>> DF-RUNE-WILL<<

>> DOWNFALL COUNCIL SINCE OCT 08' <<

Be Part of the Downfall Today!:

Click For Downfall's Site!

#Downfall on swift irc

>>110+ Clan (108+ for Fa) - 85+ Def. - 70+ Mage - 15+ Rune sets - TS3<<

hey man you seem like a nice person, check us out at #envy or http://www.clanenvy.invisionzone.com/

i'll also pm you in game if you want :) soon as im on 2night

image201.pngimage202.pngslice303.gif97662228.png24396598.pngClan Requirements

• 105+ F2P Combat
  • Willing to return in PvP. Although we have no rune sets requirement, you should be willing to buy some when needed.
  • Preferrably access to Swiftkit/mIRC
  • Access to Teampspeak3

Hello

I'd like to invite you to Envy, we're a very good upcoming clan. We have a very tight community, and we normally have around 3+ wars a week. We're not a clan that is only based on warring, we also have other types of events like monster hunting, mini-games, and skill competitions. We're a clan that has spent a lot of time inside the clan wars arena, but are starting to do more PvP/Pk trips.

Our Requirements: 105+ FTP for full member, 99+ FTP combat for future aplicant and TS3/IRC.

We don't really have a lot of requirements, but we expect our members to train and level up while they're a part of this clan. we have recently gone up to 105+ combat and are constantly improving with 99+ FTP combat now the requirment for future aplicants.

Thanks for your time,

Envy Mark

envy42.png

To see our full recruitment topic please go to http://forum.tip.it/topic/241466-%23redbladehunters-90-f2p-4-years-active/

16blicx.jpg

21czceg.jpg288tdlf.jpg

We look forward to meeting you!

Please feel free to drop by our IRC channel (#redbladehunters) and chat. You can also check out our boards at http://www.rs-rbh.com.

RBHUnderbanner.png

Hello I'm The British Elite's Head recruiter. We are a GMT based community clan with daily events such as castle wars, big monster hunting, and Godwars, to name a few. We have our own IRC chat channel and TeamSpeak server. Have a look at our sites.

090329193448.png

Clan Site - http://www.forums.britishelites.com

P.S.: Should you have any further questions, please feel free to PM me using either these forums or PMing me on IRC(SwiftIRC), my IRC-chatname is Alig176 and I can always be found in #TBE_Lobby (our guestchannel).

- Key Information

.:: Clan Leaders ::.

Aston480

Mystical Jin

Bckyplnt

.:: War Record ::.

[ 33 - 9 - 14 ]

.:: Clan Cape ::.

Team-40 (Green)

.:: Alliances ::.

[WG] Wilderness Guardians.

[TDM] The Death Monkeighs.

.:: Primary Time Zones ::.

GMT | EST

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: IRC Channel ::.

#tbe_lobby

.:: Team Speak ::.

We have a very active TS community, but only members are aloud access to the server, to avoid any unwanted trouble for our members while having fun on ts

.:: Clan Chat ::.

Aston480

.:: Base Type ::.

F2P & P2P

- Requirements

.:: We'd Like You To... ::.

Be Atleast 100 F2P Combat For TBE

Try your best for the clan.

Maintain RS and forum activity.

Attend as many Runescape events as possible.

Show respect to all members and staff.

While on Runescape, use our clan chat and/or IRC channel.

Thank you so much for looking at TBE, and we all wish you the best of luck at which ever clan you choose.

Member List: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=tbeadmin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wB6Q3RCYSE0

090503203005.png

090719200500.png

090802205628.png

coollogocom18433231b.jpg

IRC channel #reinvented_raiders

Fun - Mature - Community-oriented - Team - GMT

These are the five most pivotal aspects that best defines Reinvented Raiders.

Fun

We are all about having fun, no more; no less. Of course it is our aim to embark upon much successes in the battlefield however we have been designed on the same basis that Runescape has been; to bring joy to all those that join. This is number one on the priority list, so important that I vow to you that if you join and find out your not having fun, you may leave at any time without question.

Mature

Although Paul is perhaps not the most maturest of the bunch, we all know how far to take a joke. Our application system has been setup to filter out any immature members as we aim for a close knit team of mature members up for a laugh. This is a team where you can join feeling confident that no disputes will arise throughout the course of your membership here.

Community-oriented

Reinvented Raiders may be a team but we are developing to become one of the most close knit communities that exist, period. We are always in Ventrilo, IRC or active on the forums so nobody gets left out of any discussion. Whether you wish to talk about Runescape or Real Life; personal advice or pure humor, it's all a part of the package here. Ranks are merely a formality; in terms of a community, nobody is better than anyone else.

Team

Of course we are a clan warring team. Skilled in the art of combat; us leaders are veterans in the clan world. I myself have been in and out of it for at least three to four years. Our knowledge shall be passed down to anyone who wishes to join. You'll not be turned away if you are inexperienced as we will be teaching you all the little details for successful performance. This is not just to assist you to become a better Raider, but to assist you in your own clan. We wish to work hand in hand with clans and on that basis, we are very sympathetic about priorities you may have with your clan. For this reason we will revolve wars around your times and not ours.

GMT

We're all British. I myself am a Londoner, Paul and Leah are the happily (yeah right...) married Northerners, and Adi resides in the Midlands. We wish to welcome more Brits to join up but additionally, we are receptive to people from all around the globe. Much of us are no lifers anyway thus no one should feel isolated.

-

To put simply, we are a newly built team taking it slowly to achieve our aims for the team and not to cut corners. Our aims are the five aspects stated above. This is your chance to really become a part of something special really early on. To help with the development and most of all, to finally succeed in finding joy in this game. If this does interest you then do not delay, we are all waiting for you to become a valued addition to the Reinvented Raiders.

Requirements:

The requirements to join Reinvented Raiders are as follows:

102+ combat to apply

85 Range (not required but is an advantage)

80 Magic (not required but is an advantage)

Leaders:

lvlaxilvl: MSN: [email protected]

Burnleyuk: MSN: [email protected]

Sic Mick: MSN: [email protected]

Angel_Leah81: MSN: [email protected]

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I hope whatever you do you make the best decision which will bring you yourself joy. I can only hope that this decision will be to join Reinvented Raiders and I'm sure if that is so, there will be no regrets. See you soon :)

hey TheOne,

i am mic mic77 from bloodshed empire. a very matur clan with great members. we do f2p events every week! we have gwd almost 1 time a week(if not more), we also have a good amount of f2p event like fog elemental fights ect. and we also war pretty often. we are a community clan that is event active and irc-cc active we are also forum active­. so if you want more help you can find me in #bse my irc name is mic or you can alwas find me in clan bse, my rsn is mic mic77.

bsetop_safe8.gif

bse2mainbottom2.gif

forums_safe4.gifmothright_safe.gif

btw, the runehead and forum bottons are clickable, try them out :)

well if you want to try us out theres some info,

irc: #bse

cc: clan bse

gl in finding a clan :D

bfi1196106481ana5.jpgIRC Channel - #Blasphemy {on irc.swiftirc.net}

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

Basic Needs Before Applying:

• You must visit forums as often as possible.
  • You must be willing to listen and learn
  • You must show you have time for Blasphemy, and that’s activeness in events.
  • You must have a heart to create passion and loyalty for Blasphemy

introductionzd2.png

Hello There, And Welcome To Clan Blasphemy's Recruiting Thread. Blasphemy Is A Runescape Clan That Strives To Become Close To Perfect. Our Greatest Ambitions Have Never Changed Since Day 1, We've Always Wanted To Grow And We've Always Wanted To Be the Best. As The Clan Became Older, Blasphemy Became More Mature And More Understanding As To Knowing Which Destiny It Must Walk Upon.Now Blasphemy Wants To Become Unique And Do Things No Other Clan Has Done Or Achieved Before. Complete Organization In The Battlefield, A Community Which Is A Family From Which Every Member Has Their Own Place & Identity. And Finally, We Want To Be The One's To Define That Power/Greed Is Nothing Compared To Courage, Skill, Intelligence & Unity.

requirementsax3.png

To Join Blasphemy You Must Have Specific Character Attributes.

You Must Be: 96+ F2P Combat Level 70+ Defense Level

communityxz2.png

Blasphemy is a clan that has heart and a passion to make an unforgettable mark. Our community enables the first step to our goals, were a clan that has great respect for one another. In Blasphemy, we really do feel like a family, it's like a tradition and a rule; Always stick by your comrades side and be their support in every instance.Like mentioned, were built strongly on organization, that’s organization on and off the wildy. In the wildy, you see like nearly every clan doing the same thing, the same tactics, I mean they do it but it’s never that perfect and for us just too repetitive. Runescape can be incredibly exciting if you have awesome imagination, charisma and the willingness of hearts to try out the different plans and tactics in the wildy. We make sure that every Blasphemien in the war is well aware of what they have to do, and that their confident and ready.

eventsog5.png

Now, most clans are built and revolve around having events, otherwise what's the point in clans? Blasphemy has a range of events, and our highest priority within them is to make them work and be successful. We want people to cherish the experience they have, and in the end, enjoy themselves.

• F2P - We do a variety of F2P events, as Blasphemy is a F2P based clan. Clan Wars is really fun, especially knowing that you can run into any clan, knowing the popularity that it has with clans. We also do PvP Related wars and pking events aswell.
  • P2P - We also like to do P2P events such as Fight Pits, GodWars, Castle Wars, KBD etc.
  • Wars - This is the heart of Blasphemy's system. We train to war, to defeat other clans who set upon us a challenge. We have huge aims, and to earn what's yours, you must be willing to fight. Pvp & CWA wars is what blasphemy does.
  • Fun Events - We have plentiful of these, Achievement Parties, Skill Events, Unique Events and many more. Aims of Fun Events are to do something different for a change, at the same time to hopefully rep up Blasphemy by showing happiness within ourselves.

We try to do official events as much as we can, but in realness we have at least one "unofficial" event EVERY other day. This usually happens in our IRC channel, where clans might declare an instant 30 min prep mini. This shows our family is 24/7, and we like to keep in touch whenever we play runescape.

aimstargetspk2.png

The aims of Blasphemy are always high and ambitious in an observer's eye, but to us it's something that we all cherish to complete. Things like making Blasphemy the most "unique" clan amongst all, don't know how we'll do it but one day if fate goes our way, we will be the first. Another aim is to create a brotherhood community, as mentioned above, but we want to keep this and make it stronger and more efficient to survive in the future. Final aim I'll mention is that Blasphemy does one day want to reach the top, and eventually be known and referred to as, positive, courageous and always existent.

picturesvideoscopyul4.png

jul08074032pmoy3.png090124213525ug9.png090308162041.pngjun22070834pmtt7.png090621122901.png090621153339i.png090621154641.png

Leader - Makaaveli

Captains - Living Rival

Warlord - Ronny

Website | Forums | Videos | Memberlist

phimproved.png

If you want to join a clan you should check us out sometime.

uff-2.png

The United Freedom Fighters of RuneScape

In-game Clan Chat: UFF Clan RS

The UFF's Visionary Council consists of the following three positions and members:

Clan Leader: Top Gun221

Deputy Clan Leader:

Feel free to add and PM any of theses in game if you have any questions regarding our clan! Also, feel free to check out our CC (Uff Clan Rs)!

Our official RuneScape forums discussion thread is at quickfind code 90-91-826-60688816

Our official RuneScape forums recruitment thread is at quickfind code 93-94-36-60693642

Feel free to sign up for our forums and check us out! We have no requirements, so anybody is welcome!

The UFF was originaly created in 2005, and we were and are dedicated to providing an open and fun clanning experience for anyone.

Rules? We don't NEED stinking RULES!

While our full list of values is found here, to summarize, some of our most important ideals are

1) We are against any type of over lordship and displays of superiority. Leadership is a responsibility in this clan, and is give to those who deserve it. Moreover, leadership is within the clan, not over the clan. You neither give nor take orders in this clan (barring individual cases where events such as clan wars require you to).

2) We seek to teach the less experienced the works of the game, rather than looking down upon them. Begging is considered attempting to take from others what you do not deserve, and we look down upon it here, as a form of attempted over lording. By begging or giving to a beggar, you are not helping yourself or them in any way. Give a man a fish, and he will eat for one night, teach a man to fish and he will sit in his boat all day drinking beer eat every day.

3) We are solidly against any breaking of JaGeX rules. Attempting to cheat the system in any way is an insult to everyone who worked hard to achieve what they are and will not be tolerated. Any scamming or intentionally causing a player to lose their items goes against our values.

While the clan does not have rules, it is important to note that our forum DOES, and that breaking these rules may result in a ban from the forum.

Multiclanning is allowed by our values, as long as any other clan you are in has no requirements, in the true spirit of freedom.

dungeon.jpg

uff1fin.jpg

bosshunt-1.png

untitled-3.png

randomness.png

uff2.jpg

---SEVEN DEADLY SINS CLAN--

Leader-Arktogon,Co-Leader-Lord Wulfgar

Queens-Audrina89,Lady Wulfgar

Clan Assistant-FaithNoMore

CC-Arktogon

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN

17+ yrs of Age

Must be mostly active in CC when playing RS

We strongly encourage you to post at our forum clan site

http://excoboard.com...&category=39725

WHAT IS THIS CLAN ABOUT YOU ASK?

This Clan was started by Arktogon and Lord Wulfgar for older, mature players of RS to discuss the game and to chat with friendly/non rude members around their age.

We are a very active clan and there are members in CC at all times of the day. There are no Combat requirements but most of our members are cb lvl 50+

This clan is a SKILLING based clan that helps out each member with any task on RS that should need assisting. We do events such as CLAN WARS and DUNGEONEERING as a team

whenever ANYONE feels like asking our members to participate and such. I believe I about covered everything, if you are interested join CC and chat with us, or check out our forum site,thanks!

~Stephy~

originalrain70.gif

.:: | Quick Links | ::.

Joining Instructions | Forums | Web Site | RuneHead

________________________________________________________________________________

.:: | crossedswords.png Introductioncrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | About TRR | ::.

TRR is a very unique clan, with a strong focus on community. Everyone is accepted and welcomed into the family, no matter how new to RuneScape or clans they may be. The main goal of TRR is to provide a fun, relaxed, and enjoyable environment in which all players can enjoy the game in the company of others. After all, isn't the whole point of RuneScape to have fun?

By now I'm sure you've noticed we have no combat level requirements, right? If you're wondering why a clan would do such a thing, it's really rather simple. Our clan believes things like activity, personality, attitude, and loyalty are all more important than how many hours someone has played RuneScape. Many people believe having no requirements is one reason why our community has blossomed. After all, every member is treated as an equal regardless of their experience in clans or RS. We help each other out, whether it be in RS or giving advice for real life situations.

.:: | crossedswords.png Key Informationcrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Primary Time Zones | ::.

GMT | Atlantic | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: | Clan Leaders | ::.

Traaginen

.:: | Home Worlds | ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: | IRC Channel | ::.

#Rebelz

.:: | War Record | ::.

[ 12 - 4 - 0 ]

.:: | Base Types | ::.

F2P and P2P

.:: | Clan Chat | ::.

The_RS_Rebel

.:: | crossedswords.png What We Offercrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Professional and Understanding Staff | ::.

The only reason we have clan officials is to keep the clan running smoothly.

Clan Leaders and Council Members exist solely to help you achieve the best clan experience possible; they aren't around to flaunt their power and show off the ban-hammer.

If you ever have a problem with a clan member or an official, the dispute will be settled swiftly and in a fair manner.

.:: | Top of the Line Experiences | ::.

Thanks to our community, TRR is able to offer several advantages that very few other clans are able to provide.

We boast paid IPB 3 forums, Ventrilo, an independent website, and even an official 24/7 clan radio!

.:: | A Spectacular Community | ::.

TRR boasts one of the largest and most welcoming communities in RuneScape.

Whether you enjoy browsing forums, talking about RuneScape in clan chats, or discussing aspects of clanning with officials in IRC, you can be sure that there will always be someone willing to carry on conversation in TRR!

We also offer VoIP communication with Ventrilo, something many clans don't offer.

.:: | A Variety of Events | ::.

Do you rarely see clans host your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events.

Our clan puts its members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be.

As a result, we boast what's probably the largest variety of events ever hosted by a clan.

.:: | crossedswords.png What We Ask Of Youcrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Clan Chat Activity | ::.

It might seem silly, I know; but you would be amazed at how many people join and then complain that they didn't ever know when an event was taking place.

To prevent that and to get to know other members of the clan, staying active in our in-game clan chat is a must.

Our clan chat is 'The_Rs_Rebel', and members are expected to be in it whenever they're on RuneScape.

You are allowed to leave the chat in certain situations (e.g. checking up on a merchant chat, moving chats for an event, etc), but generally you should be in the clan chat while on RuneScape.

.:: | Forum Activity | ::.

As a member of TRR, it is your responsibility to periodically check up on the clan forums.

This is important for many reasons, the least of which is so you can stay updated on clan news and important announcements.

Many members choose to bookmark the forums - Forum Index - and simply check up on them quickly before or after logging into RuneScape.

Posting on the forums is a necessary part of becoming involved with our clans community, and promotions are often based on how active clan members are on the forums.

.:: | Respect | ::.

Clan officials and clan members are participating in TRR for their own enjoyment, thus we ask all members to show respect towards our staff and other members.

.:: | crossedswords.png Clan Mediacrossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Videos | ::.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iqP3st5Xfw

Our Clan Videos

Click above to view over 20 of TRR's videos!

.:: | Pictures | ::.

slideshowdone.gif

.:: | crossedswords.png Frequently Asked Questions crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | How Do You Join? | ::.

We have an extremely fast and painless process for applicants.

Click Here For Directions! | Video: How To Join TRR

.:: | Can I Join The Forums Without A RuneScape Account? | ::.

Of course, just follow the directions posted above and explain your situation. We'll welcome you into our community!

.:: | Aren't There A Lot Of "Noobs"? | ::.

Actually, our message has attracted a GREAT deal of experienced RS players. People that like to do more demanding events such as God Wars shouldn't have a problem finding others to play with.

.:: | I Have A Few More Questions... | ::.

Feel free to visit our forum and post any remaining questions you may have in the Guest Forum.

finalf.gif

Thanks for considering TRR, we hope to see you soon! B)

---------------------------------------------END OF ADVERTISMENT--------------------------------------------

Don't forget! It is required, and part of your application to say who requited you. Thats where you put my name: Fergal

[ «Former TRR Leader» «Former Legacy of Legends Leader» «Former Nexus Member» ]

codsig2.png

---SEVEN DEADLY SINS CLAN--

P2P & F2P

-USA BASED, BUT WE ACCEPT ANY FROM AROUND THE WORLD-

Leader-Arktogon,Co-Leader-Lord Wul***r

Queens-Audrina89,Lady Wul***r

Clan Assistant-FaithNoMore

CC-Arktogon

REQUIREMENTS TO JOIN

17+ yrs of Age

Must be somewhat active in CC when playing RS

We strongly encourage you to post at our forum clan site

http://excoboard.com...&category=39725

WHAT IS THIS CLAN ABOUT YOU ASK?

This Clan was started by Arktogon and Lord Wul***r for older, mature players of RS to discuss the game and to chat with friendly/non rude members around their age.

We are a very active clan and there are members in CC at all times of the day. There are no Combat requirements but most of our members are cb lvl 50+

This clan is a SKILLING/COMBAT based clan that helps out each member with any task on RS that should need assisting. We do events such as CLAN WARS,CASTLE WARS as a team

whenever ANYONE feels like asking our members to participate and such. Other than those things, we love just hanging out as a clan and having fun! There are no events you need to attend. I believe I about covered everything, if you are interested join CC and chat with us, or check out our forum site,thanks!

~Stephy~

4romk8.png

18hico.png

• We are an active F2p clan
  • Clan wars
  • Pvp
  • God Wars
  • Est/GMT Based

1fin14.png

We opened up late July 2008 as a clan named Souljaz. We were led by Soulja Melle and Ray0608. We had some good big clan wars wins, we were involving fast and decided too change the clan name to Tempted Killers on December 2008 and join Tip It War Rankings. We won many full-outs and many matched wars. I specially remember the matched battle vs The Death Monkieghs which we won and it stopped rivalry. In some time we took the #1 spot at Tip.it Rankings because we were unstoppable at full-outs and at matched wars. We were nominated as Most Active and Most Hated clan in 2009 on Tip It.

Our best wins vs BlacKnights and Dragon Hunters. We held the #1 spot until we closed August of 2009 due to leaders inactivity. We reopened as a PvP/CWA in December 2009. We quickly grew our numbers n skills back. Today we are a active community with great members. We are now led by Soulja Melle and Viking Ship. Now we are mainly focused on PvP fights and we already have won many PvP fights and ready for more

nobu5v.png

An Introduction

108+ Combat for FA

110+ Combat for Full Member

TS2

10+ rune sets (doesn't have to be full sets)

1000 Nature Runes, 1500 Earth Runes, 1500 Water Runes

500+ Anchovy pizzas and/or Swordies

Death Runes recommended for blast/range pks

20 wizard robe sets unless a ranger (not druidic)

259idc1.png

slidewp.gif

100314155503.png

100307123733.png

100516145502.png

100529233122.png

100605184354.png

100327132854.png

100516195528.png

100604183521.png

100220133127.png

100306143124.png

100227141549.png

2ic00o0.jpg

2mx0vhj.jpg

654a46.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htGkShf97ww

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpHdPDDqxtc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvKe9QfM5mM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvCkcQ0fPuQ

3520o6c.png

Contact Details:

Ranks you can talk to if needed:-

*Mikk* [email protected]* Irc name - Viking_Ship

*Nathan* [email protected]* Irc name - Nathan|soulja_melle

*Tony*: *[email protected]* Irc name - IMB

Join Tempted Killers - pvp/cwa based f2p clan

Recruitment Topic:

Click Here

2psog86.png

23t1nat.png

7 DEADLY SINS

MATURE,FRIENDLY ADULTS (18+only)

-We do events whenever any clan member wants to do them.

(soul wars,clan wars,castle wars..ect)(NOTE: Events are NOT mandatory, but as stated, if a clan member would like to do an event, any member can join up with them to do them, or we can all do it as a TEAM.)

-We are a skilling/combat based plan

-We love chilling and helping our clan members up there stats and help them with quests as well

-We have a forum site (If you come in cc, we can show it to you, hence we are guessing you are actually interested in joining by coming in)

-We are always looking for brand new things for the clan to do together, or alone,just to make the clan more fun and enjoyable- so IDEAS are STRONGLY a PLUS

-Combat lvl of 50+ REQUIRED

-CC "Arktogon"

~Stephy~

logo.gif

Official Website | Forums | Memberlist | In Game CC: Team Koc

About Us:

Knights of Chaos was founded by bobisadevil. Knights of Chaos is a fun and active clan always looking for to be above all clans. It is great community clan for every one. It is fearful and respected. The clan was merged on May 26, 2010 in one day. The leader bobisadevil is a skilled leader who has lead many clans in the past and has also helped create many clans like the Legendary Empire lead by Omega516 another great leader and clan friend. The clan only objective is to be superior to other clans while being a fun and active, eventful clan. Join KOC for a real adventure in Runescape as we take over and demolish our enemies!

Requirements:

70+Combat to become a member of Knights of Chaos

Interested in Joining?

In order to join simply follow these 3 steps:

1. Go to Signup and copy and paste the application into a new topic. Fill it out or use the quick application form.

2. Register an account on our Forums

3. Become accepted and enjoy Knights of Chaos.

Knights of Chaos Forums http://s6.invisionfree.com/Knightsof_Chaos/index.php

Knights of Chaos Website http://knights_-_of_-_chaos.webs.com/index.htm

What we offer:

We offer a bit more then other clans, more freedom.

We allow both members and clan officails to post events for the clan.

We offer safty in the forums.

We offer fun events and big wars.

We offer RPG in the forums for more fun.

Events Knights of Chaos has:

-Clan wars trips

-KBD trips

-Pking trips

-Official/fun wars

-Firefests/house parties

-Interclan wars

-KQ hunting

-Fight pits

-Castlewars events

And many more by our officails and clan members

Now you might ask why choose this clan over others, its simple. We just kick ass. We are full of events and wars. This clan is meant to be a fun clan not a dull and boring one with barly any events. Nope We keep it fresh here. Our first event will be hosted in one week. Join us for an adventure of fun. Join us today, or later if you choose we will still be around. Just remember your looking for clan that wont bore you.

Is 2 CharacterS!

Proud retired member of Zdzira. Proud Member of The Dark Syndicates. Leader of the Knights of Chaos.

bobisadevil.png

demonstrably.png

demonstrably.png

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I would like to personally invite you to our new clan, seven deadly sins! This clan was founded by leader Arktogon. This is a farely new clan,so we are a tight knit group. Here is some information on why you should join seven deadly sins.

7 DEADLY SINS

MATURE,FRIENDLY ADULTS (17+only)(P2P &F2P)

~GMT AND CENTRAL TIME ZONE~

-This clan does EVENTS such AS-NOT mandatory

-God Wars

-Dungeoneering

-PK'ing Trips

-Clan Wars

-Soul Wars

-Castle Wars

-Home Worlds:9(P2P) 8(F2P)

-No Rules in Clan except to be Friendly and RESPECTFUL to other clan members.

-We are a SKILLING/COMBAT based plan

-We love chilling and helping our clan members up there stats and help them with quests as well

-We have a forum site (If you come in cc, we can show it to you, hence we are guessing you are actually interested in joining by coming in)

-We are always looking for brand new things for the clan to do together, or alone,just to make the clan more fun and enjoyable- so IDEAS are STRONGLY a PLUS

-Combat level Doesnt Matter

-Your rank depends on age,how active and helpful you are in the clan.

-CC "Arktogon"

-Or PM Me:FaithNoMore

~Stephy~

Hey there! i'm inviting you to try out Forsaken!

We're a newly established clan, 6 weeks old now with experienced members. Our main focus is Pvp Warring and Pking but we also hold some fun events like GWD, Castle Wars and other minigames but focus mainly on our warring skills. Goodluck on your search ;), if you have any questions don't hesistate to PM me :)

recruitmentbody.gif

forumrec.pngmlrec.png

forsakensig1.png

Looking for an active GMT Pking & Warring clan? Click here