anybody else having this graphical bug

Grimy_Bunyip

so there are faint vertical lines to the left side of my banking/GE/etc screens

at first i thought it was a monitor problem, but then I prnt scrned and found that the lines move around when I drag the image around

it's nothing big, the lines are extremely faint, but enough to bother me when i see them.

so, is this just me?

verticallines.png

Naaxi.png

I've been seeing weirder at the login screen. I just wish they hadn't blown the HD support again. It was perfect until they went to correct the Intel chipsets. Now the ATI Radeon 9200 (old, I know, can't do anything about it) on one PC is having issues again just trying to enable HD mode. :(

~D. V. "Jagex has a long way to go to fix HD rendering..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

Your monitor may not be set at optimal resolution which can sometimes hide lines of pixels making thin lines thinner or even dissapear completely. When you drag the image around you'll find that it's easier to see sometimes, then at other times not. Do a search for your computer monitor with google and find it's native resolution, set it to that.

It could of course be a completely different problem though.

Good luck!

Edit: Do you mean the discoloration there? I can bareley see it on my monitor due to the light in this room (at work). If thats your issue then congrats, you found a bug which has been around since the dawn of RS2. :P

Try different graphical settings. It may help.