one-click pickpocketing

tortilliachp

So, i'm starting to realize that my most important factor in choosing what to pickpocket, is if i have to right-click the NPC or not to thiev.

Master farmers can be one-clicked. i like that, however they only give 43 exp per steal (about 90k an hour at 90+ thieving for me).

Is there an NPC requiring more than the 38 theiving of master farmers that i can one click thieve?

thanks for the help :D

not that I have heard of although I think pickpocket is the left click if they are higher level then you so maybe look for a high level thieving monster.

too bad he is maxed :P

Don't think that there is another though... but my thieving lvl isnt high so...

PurplSlayR.png

PurplSlayR.png

why are you pickpocketing at 90+ thieving? The only form of pickpocketing you should be doing is Black jacking.

because i can do homework / studying while using my left hand to pickpocket, and my right hand (and brain) to work with. I thus gain about 90k theiving exp more per hour, than by any other method :)

good question though

why are you pickpocketing at 90+ thieving? The only form of pickpocketing you should be doing is Black jacking.

because i can do homework / studying while using my left hand to pickpocket, and my right hand (and brain) to work with. I thus gain about 90k theiving exp more per hour, than by any other method :)

good question though

Wow, I never realized people multitasked like that :shock:

Why dont you just do you homework, finish it almost twice as fast w/o distractions, then use the extra hour to play pp/ blackjack, which is way over 200k/hr at 90 thieve, so you'd actually get more exp.

Staurolite.png

good question though

Wow, I never realized people multitasked like that :shock:

Why dont you just do you homework, finish it almost twice as fast w/o distractions, then use the extra hour to play pp/ blackjack, which is way over 200k/hr at 90 thieve, so you'd actually get more exp.

because it barely slows me down. some of us have to be lucky you know :P I think the coordination aspect of doing one thing with your head and one hand, something else with the other comes from playing a string instrument since i was 4.

not everyone's average, some of us get lucky breaks :D