So I've set myself a few easily-reachable goals this summer. Well, they would be easily-reachable if I didn't have a job... but they'll still be reachable, it'll just be a challenge to finish it all. Which makes it fun :D

So right now my goals for the summer include:

85 slayer

All stats 70+ (including dungeoneering)

88 summoning

High enough herb to pot to extremes

Perhaps 99 hp if I get close enough near the end

Now, a few of these will be done together. For example, I plan on slaying the charms required for 88 summoning. I also plan on getting herb levels at a certain time. However the all 70+ stats and hp will have to be done along the way.

Anyways, here are my beginning stats and BOB:

2h5tdgx.png

2iuq5pj.png

Plus a few seeds I didn't feel like taking out.

Now, here's the plan. First, I'll be slowly mining to 70 for dungeoneering. I'll also be farming snapdragons and turning the herbs I make into potions for herblore exp. Then at 69 herb I'll move on to cadantines, and pretty much just continue with whatever is the best herb for both herblore/farming exp. Now, my first real goal though that I'll be shooting for is 88 summoning, which I'll get through slayer. Once I've finally reached 88 summoning, I'll camp TD's until I get my first pair of claws. Then I'll sell the claws, and possibly a few other things to afford it, and buy the herb levels required for extremes. Then I'll continue slaying/training other stats until I'm 85 slayer, then I'll strictly focus on 70+ stats, and then 99 hp.

Very straightforward and I'll probably deviate from the path a little. Plus I'll probably be doing a bit of bosshunting (mostly TD's, arma, and sara) on the side. Anyways, now for the awesome skill bars to remind me of how awesomely close/hopelessly far away I am from my goals:

range_0r.png

range_0r.png

range_0r.png

range_0r.png

range_0r.png

Now for the 70+ stats:

range_0r.png

range_0r.png

range_0r.png

range_0r.png

range_0r.png

range_0r.png

range_0r.png

As you can see, some levels I'm already very close to finishing. However, for some that's another story (coughdungeoneeringcough)...

Anyways, I probably won't ever update this first post, so for updates just look at the most recent post I've made. I'm really only making this so I can look back at it in the future for nostalgia's sake, and to help keep my progress organized.

Oh, and if you want to talk, just send me a pm here on tif and I'll add you. I'm always open to making more friends!

wl7w9j.png

Got these two levels today:

15myzaf.png

mtuyr9.png

Right now my plan's to finally get the varrock 3 armor, now that I've got 70 farming. All that's left is smithing the adament med helms, which I need 73 smithing for. I estimate I'll get it sometime wednesday.

wl7w9j.png

• 3 weeks later...

Added 75 runecrafting as a goal. I remembered that was a goal last summer that I never got around to :P

Should be getting 89 strength today, that will be nice.

Edit: And there we go :D

29xajkg.png

wl7w9j.png

Lol, speaking of that...

2uen2g7.png

I was actually planning on doing some arma once I got a fury back, and was going to ask you probably. And that will be once I get 90 strength and sell the sara sword to rebuy a whip and a fury, which will happen in 76k exp :thumbup:

And thanks on the robes, though I've already sold them :lol: Decided barraging was too boring and I'd rather get the charms through slayer.

wl7w9j.png

Lol forgot about that.

2dj8etf.png

Also got this today:

2lwaw3t.png

And look who's breaking their bank!

ih61hv.png

Got enough money to get me 85, and still have the essential slayer gear left over. :D

And here's a cool milestone:

29oibya.jpg

Still got a long ways to go though >.<

wl7w9j.png

75 Herblore is really nice! Gratz on that level up, as well as the rest of those. You have quite some nice skills. And you will have even nicer skills when this summer is over, because you have some really nice goals.

Good luck!

lGxorje.png

Add me if you so wish: SwreeTak

• 4 weeks later...