Quick Dungeoneering Question

Saru Inc

Ok. so I was going to make 125 gorg arrows (p++) and bind them. But at 57k per ore and 20 arrows per ore... That's 400k needed. Which is a lot. hah. Someone said however that if you bind some arrows, the next level you can add more. I.e. if you have 40 on one level, go to the next lvl bind 20 more now you have 60 binded. Is that possible? Thanks@

I have all the 99s, and have been playing since 2001. Comped 4/30/15 

My Araxxi Kills: 459::Araxxi Drops(KC):

Araxxi Hilts: 4x Eye (14/126/149/459), Web - (100) Fang (193)

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)
Boss Pets: Supreme - 848 KC

If you play Xbox One - Add me! GT: Urtehnoes - Currently on a Destiny binge 

You can do the air rune trick. Just keep making air runes and selling them. It adds up REALLY fast (I made about 100k in five minutes without putting much focus into it). To sell the runes, put them on the bottom row of your inventory and alternate between right and left clicking rapidly (really easy if you have a laptop), or use mousekeys to do it.

Also, Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

EDIT: Also, yeah, you can keep adding to your bound arrows.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ik I do aie rune trick a lot. But 500k gp from air trick?? Absurd. BUt thanks for answer music man

Araxxi Legs Completed: 5 ---Top (69/206/234/292/361), Middle (163/176/278/343/395), Bottom (135/256/350/359/397)

You can do the air rune trick. Just keep making air runes and selling them. It adds up REALLY fast (I made about 100k in five minutes without putting much focus into it). To sell the runes, put them on the bottom row of your inventory and alternate between right and left clicking rapidly (really easy if you have a laptop), or use mousekeys to do it.

Also, Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

interesting, might have to give it ago

interesting, might have to give it ago

it does, but yeah you can just build them up like 40 one level, 60 the next, etc.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Not sure hah. Selling airs runes take forever, once I made 40k air runes XD.

Keep solo rushing Sagittare until it drops them? :P I think I got my first arrows by mining all the promethium ore in a large floor, it doesn't take too long as you get 15 arrowtips (you say it's 20 though so you may be right :P) per bar.

imagangster.png

if you have 40 on one level, go to the next lvl bind 20 more now you have 60 binded. Is that possible?

Yes.

But...

You cannot poison bound arrows. You need to poison them and bind them, then poison more and bind those, etc.

Qeltar, aka Charles Kozierok

Webmaster, RuneScoop - Premium RuneScape Information for Expert Players -- Now Free!

Featuring the Ultimate Guide to Dungeoneering -- everything you need to know to get the most of the new skill!

signew2.png