Construction methods

Wisky_is_Goo

I have the materials for enough teak larders banked...

I just didnt know how to actually go about doing it...

I was keeping runes for home teleport and glory'ing back to edge to bank, is there a better way to do it? Or am i just way off on using teak larders at all

wisky_is_goo.png

what your missing here is the butler. you can use a stack of noted planks on him and he will unnote them, or you can have him withdraw them from the bank, but this is more clicking.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

Youre doing it wrong, imo. You should have a demon butler bringing you oak planks. Oaks are very fast (200k exp an hour) and still reasonable. You were right in making larders, though. Larders are the best thing to do until you can do oak dungeon doors.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Youre doing it wrong, imo. You should have a demon butler bringing you oak planks. Oaks are very fast (200k exp an hour) and still reasonable. You were right in making larders, though. Larders are the best thing to do until you can do oak dungeon doors.

Well he already has the teaks banked from what I can tell. But why demon butler? Regular butler brings back enough to make the max larders, I thought it was a waste having a demon butler.

goro_fujita.png

Well he already has the teaks banked from what I can tell. But why demon butler? Regular butler brings back enough to make the max larders, I thought it was a waste having a demon butler.

Its easy to to sell the teaks and buy oaks. the cost of teaks vs. oaks is pretty big. I would use a demon butler myself. The regular butler is too slow. By waste you mean spending an extra 5k every time the butler gets angry? I guess so, but to me it seems negligible.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png