[OFFICAL]Tip.it's Patch Note to Jagex

Dire_Wolf

Anisotropic Filtering would be useless to RuneScape as it has such a small viewing area.

It also disallows the use of Anti-Aliasing, so even if it was added, I don't think people would choose AF over AA. I certainly wouldn't.

Besides, does RuneScape even have Oblique Camera Angles?

It doesn't disable anti-aliasing, at least when enabled with ATI Catalyst Control Center.

And I can see a clear difference between 0x and 16x AFed RuneScape.

0x

runescapeaf0x.png

16x

runescapeaf16x.png

o wow it makes people invisible! /troll

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

Anisotropic Filtering would be useless to RuneScape as it has such a small viewing area.

It also disallows the use of Anti-Aliasing, so even if it was added, I don't think people would choose AF over AA. I certainly wouldn't.

Besides, does RuneScape even have Oblique Camera Angles?

It doesn't disable anti-aliasing, at least when enabled with ATI Catalyst Control Center.

And I can see a clear difference between 0x and 16x AFed RuneScape.

0x

runescapeaf0x.png

16x

runescapeaf16x.png

The only difference I could see was sharper ground texture resolution away from the character.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I provided a link to the entire thread. :)

I hope so much that it isn't too late to suggest this:

Make the clickbox for Glory teles in your POH much bigger.

Always takes me about 5 clicks to get the exact pixel that the game randomly decides it wants on any particular day.

Schmuall.png

give F2P a penny and they want a dime; give P2P a quarter, they want 100,000 dollars, your car, house, boat, social security number, credit card numbers, drivers license, clothes on your back and everything you ever owned or interacted with ever

•  
  • Windows such as the graphics options and BoB inventory should not be closed by combat
  • You should be able to open multiple tabs (like stats, inventory, spells, prayers, etc)
  • You should be able to move the tabs - the current system gives unfair disadvantage for those with wide screen resolutions, like 1920x1080 (longer mouse movements)