The Room

Hello and welcome to The Room, this is a game of skill and patience and a challenge for anyone who enters. You and the others are placed in a room with four doors, one of the doors leads to salvation but the other three lead to a slow painful death. You have to work out which door to step through.

One member of the group is chosen as a saboteur, they will attempt to guide you all through the wrong doors, if they suceed they make it out alive.

Each of you is fitted with a bomb somewhere inside your body, you do not know where it is; I can randomly detonate it if I wish to and will also detonate the one in the sabouters body if he is revealed, if the saboteur is found two people are allowed to leave.

If you read the signs, read the people and get a stroke of luck you will live, if not you will die, if anyone chooses to take a different path everyone will die.

One of the players will be randomly PMed to be the saboteur, this is completly random.

This is a freeform roleplay with no 'turns' or stats but to walk through the door you must take three different steps/posts.

It would be advised to first talk a bit to try and find the sabotuer out.

The session will run usually at 7-9 GMT and points of wins and deaths will be logged.

[hide=players]

Name

Wins

Losses

[/hide]

Good luck.

meatlover.png

sorry. NO. especially that part about the bombs? no use.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

thats because im giving my opinion. the bombs are the problem. in context : "i can blow you up at any time i want to." thats whats bugging me. if your in a bad mood, youl just munchkin kill someone.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I won't munchkin kill anyone

This is why I won't be playing. I doubt your word.

Well, that and this game just won't have any storyline at all. I mean, all you can do is find the saboteur, then what? You all go into the door of salvation and live forever in happy unicorn land?

That's one of the main reasons I shut down Cyber-Duels - It couldn't have a storyline beyond people just beating the living hell out of each other.

a70c7.png

Ack, another Hex game. This one might work, I do so wish you'd come up with it the first time. I probably won't play anyways, though. It's more of a forum game than a tavern game.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;