new pixel sig

terley

sampled4vn.png

made for miner_13's competition but I doubt it's still on cus its bin ages since he or anyone posted on it.. ahh well might as well sell it if he doesn't respond, was going for a more cartoonier style so I hope it looks ok. please give any crits you have, comments are welcome too.

He's holding a clump of rune ore in his hand btw :), and the sac is suppose to be slightly blue-ish as its full of em. Thats a red halloween mask, with longish hair comming out of the back, looks much better than short hair.

vistame09copyhr8.png

Neither of them have hips an there buttocks are too small. Armour would make them significantly larger. They look like they're wearing tights. And why are they wearing metal diapers? Movement would be impossible.

Unique style, I like it.

very sweet dude

though as mentioned, he has no hips or buttocks, making his legs look unreal, fix them and its slick

also the boarder is rad

-=[ Gaz ]=-

What!? I thought that was his front and he had no crotch... It was probley cuz the sample tag is on the hand and I assumed you could see the figner tips

Wow at first glance it looks like his hands and elbows and chest and neck are horribly deformed and backwards LOL, then after about 30 seconds i realized, his back is towards me LOL

But, his pickaxe is backwards :P

I like it, but it's somewhat confusing.

For instance, I wasn't sure if he was facing forward and looking over or not, until GS's comment about his buttocks. (Buttocks... butt ocks.. Butt talks? Zomg!!)

I dunno. And the background seemed a little weird at first... Though, I'm on a dark monitor so granted most sigs look a little weird.

I'll give it a proper rating when I get onto a computer with a better monitor.

thesip2.jpg

It really has

HELP!!! I can't find out how to put my signature from runeweb.net on or my pixel thing please help me im new

why are u asking in my topic??

guys.. ill make the changes tonight after i get bak from the franz ferdinand concert

vistame09copyhr8.png