77 mage to 93?

Death38432

just a question, whats at 93? And I would plank make or jewelry string after there respective levels, other then that sounds good though.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png

just a question, whats at 93? And I would plank make or jewelry string after there respective levels, other then that sounds good though.

its vengence other at 93 but i might go for 94 to vengence self thx :thumbsup:

I can't help much, and am also interested in this topic as my Mage level is the same as yours.

Is string ammy still viable (2-3gp/exp) after they fixed the rouge?

Drops: Black Mask.

Clue rewards: Sara Plate, 2 Robins, Some other random stuff.

don't mean to thread jack but i'm planning on doing some combat maging for slayer once i'm 99 range- are you familiar with any mage-slayer guides?

might as well edit in that aviansies are suprisingly weak to mage. i'm sure your aware of the massive magic bonuses now attainable.

[size="5"][font="Georgia"][b]Staking:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#FFFF00"][/color][color="#00FF00"] 4+ mil[/color][/font]
[font="Georgia"][b]Current Status:[/b][/font][font="Palatino Linotype"][color="#FF0000"][/color][color="#0000FF"] Training defense [/color][/font][/size]

don't mean to thread jack but i'm planning on doing some combat maging for slayer once i'm 99 range- are you familiar with any mage-slayer guides?

might as well edit in that aviansies are suprisingly weak to mage. i'm sure your aware of the massive magic bonuses now attainable.

yes i know the massive magic bonuses. No i don't know any mage-slaying guildes for the fact that i slay with melee

Well i have been slaying with mage recently, and its not as bad as some might expect. If you like to use combat magic it isn't as bad. I have used both Claws of Guthix, Earth and Fire surge on tasks and have found them to work quite well. But be prepared to spend some money as it will probably set you back some GP.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

I've mage-slayed from 89 to 94 (almost 95) magic now. It's not much worse than melee IF you can use a wolpertinger and you don't mind the cost, which is pretty significant. Fire surge (use wolper scrolls to boost to 95) hits very hard and very accurately on most monsters. You can't mage dark beasts, waterfiends, or spirit mages. Use ahrims, a full slay helm, a SoL, and either an Ardy cape 3 or SW cape for some prayer bonus and/or defense. Use a BSS (or an Arcane if you can afford it) when you need to tank (if you don't have 92 prayer).

TBH, I wouldn't recommend mage-slaying unless you're pretty high level and have good gear.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.