Free Pixel Sig! Click for Details!!!

Nash

• 4 weeks later...

Im working on yours if your working on mine :wink:

I Support TET!| If you want bunny PM Me.|Click For My DevArt

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

IT'S A TRAP SHINY JUST WANTS TO STALK YOU.

Hell yeah I do. Whats your msn?

That's how it all starts.

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

Here is my first time I have ever tried to pixel, so it is going slow. Lol not sure if its worth posting, but an update, I am working on the chair.

pixelwip.png

Lol it will probably go faster as I get used to it. Funny thing is I won't want the sig when it is done because CB is making me one finishing mine....

EDIT: New... going to add a light above the table.

pixelwip.png

I think I am going to just start a new thread XD.

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Next he's going to ask you what flavor of candy you enjoy and whats your favorite color van.

=D

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

• 2 weeks later...

Why arent you in the studio :twss: ?

Haha no clue, maybe it is one of those where it has the multi-rooms and that is another one of them and I am in one and then you can see another from another wall and I happen to be in the one with the mixer?

musics.png

^ Cowboy is the Best ^

Haha no clue, maybe it is one of those where it has the multi-rooms and that is another one of them and I am in one and then you can see another from another wall and I am in one and then you can see another from another wall and I am in one and then you can see another from another wall and I am in one and then you can see another from another wall and I am in one and then you can see another from another wall and I am in one and then you can see another from another wall and I happen to be in the one with the mixer?

wat!

2egffxf.png

[hide]

Felix, je moeder.

Je moeder felix

Je vader, felix.

Felix, je oma.

Felix, je ongelofelijk gave pwnaze avatar B)

Felix, je moeder.

[/hide]

Haha no clue, maybe it is one of those where it has the multi-rooms and that is another one of them and I am in one and then you can see another from another wall and I happen to be in the one with the mixer?

Most Small studios have the guitarist and bass player by the mixer :P cause the drums and vocals need to be Uber isolated where as guitars and bass usually have their amps in a closet anyways so its not a big deal for them.

Besides, it makes the picture cooler if the mixer is in the room with the guitarist X D

nashv.png

Pixel Signature Made By Me.

How long do we have to finish? If I were to participate in this contest, it would take several weeks.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Here you go, since you kept whining and telling me to post.

fround3.png

Put in about 30-40 minutes maybe. Some of it is going to be totally redone since I was just [bleep]ing around. And god damn, there's nothing I hate more than wood texture. Why did you have to put in so much wood? :cry:

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp