how get spirit shards cheep?

tiwaz1

what kida pouch do i need buy from GE to swap to get spirit shard's price to get under 24,9999Gp each. and what summoning level is required

[hide=do NOT Kick on "show" You will have a scar for life if you do]](\__/)

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

( > < ) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.[/hide]

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

Summoning skill was created to be money sink. Even on ge shards are 25-25 gp/each. And swap method always give you similar shards like you get by high alch pounch and use money from it to buy shards. You can reduce costs by getting seconds by yourself.

Sufem.png

I'm not trying to get any exp from it just cheep shards that can sell for 24 ea

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

( > < ) Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.[/hide]

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

Spirit shard prices are fixed at 25 GP each on the GE and in Summoning shops. To purchase shards at a lower price, you would have to buy them from other players.

and how do they get them for lower then 25 Gp i not think players would sell if they did not get any profit of it

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

The GE/Shop price can't be altered; it's fixed at 25 GP each (meaning that it will remain at that price no matter what you do). As I said, buying the shards from other players is your only option in this case, but as you pointed out, I doubt very many would be willing to sell their Spirit shards for less than that amount. You'll simply have to accept the current price, I'm afraid; there's nothing to be done about it.

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

is it even not possibly to get spirit shards for like 24,9232 GP ea. If i buy it from GE cheep pouch thay swaps for many spirit shards

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

kinda, #-o Sorry for be so unclear :oops:

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

It's alright, I'm partially to blame as well.

Anyway, to learn which Summoning pouches you can make a profit off of by purchasing them at the GE and exchanging them for Spirit shards at a Summoning shop, you need to find how many shards are required to craft each particular pouch. The Summoning shops will return 70% of the initial Spirit shards used to create the pouch if you exchange the pouch for shards. So, if the number of shards used to create a pouch multiplied by .7 (shard return) and then again by 25 (GP price per shard) is higher than the medium price of the pouch on the GE, then you'll be able to make a profit by making the exchange. Heh, that sounds like an overly-complicated explanation on my part. :mellow:

Anyway, to start you off, I'll give you some examples of pouches which currently turn a profit if you buy them at the medium GE price and exchange them for Spirit shards. Iron titan, Wolpertinger, and Swamp titan pouches will all be profitable at the moment, although this is subject to change should the GE price fluctuate.

Interested in helping the Tip.It Crew?

Check out our Website Updates & Corrections Board!

Fey_Wanderer.png

Rein covered it but I think I may be able to re-word it a bit clearer:

Pouches trade in for 70% of original shards to make them, to get 70% you times by 0.7.

So if the pouch took 10 shards. You'd do 10*0.7=7

Shards then cost 25gp each

So you do the shards you get back times 25 (to work out the profit in them); so in my example 7*25 = 175gp

If this is more than the pouches ge cost then you obv make profit. So in my example if the pouch busy for less than 175gp you can profit.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

thanks, Too bad I'm not have level of any of it that you suggested

( O.o ) This is Bunny.

Going for lvl 86 prayer

tiwaz1.png

You might be able to find certain pouches that will give you slightly lower costs, but idk if its really worth all the effort. Frankly, i just buy the shards from the NPC as needed. Even if you could somehow get them for 24 each, you would barely save any cash. I would expect any profitable pouches (in this respect) would be bought up causing the price to rise, which would then leave it to be unprofitable. At this point in time, i figure most pouches are at the point where the cost of the pouch is worth more than the corresponding number of shards you can get back.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png

Last time I tried to do this, I found that the prices of the pouches was so high, that none of them provided any shards cheaper than 25gp/ea.

So I would say just buy the shards. You can't get them cheaper, unless someone gives them to you.