lending limits

Pepsiguy

hey guys,

while fishing monkfish,i was having a talk with other fishers there about the trade limit and what not, and i was think if the had a lending limit. like say for 50qps you can either lend out or in 1 item on top of the 1 you begin with and also let the item lending be longas a week or less

example

you and your friend what to have each other items for awhile

he needs some zammy range stuff and you need his 3rd age armour

and you both have around 200qps

so you both lend out like 3 items

for 4 days

any comments? i dont know if i explained it well enough either

and can some1 move this to the right place if possible, i didnt know where to put it

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

That is actually a very good idea but i think it would belong in the suggestions forum.

friedtomato7.png "Zamorak pjed Zaros. He would have won 1v1.

" The two most common elements in the universe are hydrogen and stupidity. But not in that order-BrianPickrell

"In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that now one ever knew before. But in poetry, its the exact opposite."

Paul Dirac, 1902-1984

That is actually a very good idea but i think it would belong in the suggestions forum.

thanks for moving i didnt know where to put it

hey guys,

while fishing monkfish,i was having a talk with other fishers there about the trade limit and what not, and i was think if the had a lending limit. like say for 50qps you can either lend out or in 1 item on top of the 1 you begin with and also let the item lending be longas a week or less

example

for 4 days

and can some1 move this to the right place if possible, i didnt know where to put it

while being a great idea it is not currently possible to loan out more than one item at a time (system limitations). they may have been leaning towards this at the begining of the lending system but lending 1 item in java without it being duped its a pain more than 1 would cause problems potentially causing dupes.

and then u got the whole rwt aspect...ppl lending ags's out for a week for x amount of money.....thats the reason for the current 24 hour limit

James_scholl.gif

Moved to suggestion forum.

I like this idea.. Gets kind of annoying only being able to lend one piece of a 2 piece armor set (bandos).

35b9enp.jpg

hey guys,

example

for 4 days

while being a great idea it is not currently possible to loan out more than one item at a time (system limitations). they may have been leaning towards this at the begining of the lending system but lending 1 item in java without it being duped its a pain more than 1 would cause problems potentially causing dupes.

and then u got the whole rwt aspect...ppl lending ags's out for a week for x amount of money.....thats the reason for the current 24 hour limit

ya i see, easier in words then done

oh and i just thought of something else

if already some of you know about the gatestone in dungeoneering, they should have that out of dungeoneering, like you doing a long quest, have to fight the boss but dont have any food? then you can make a gatestone and drop it get food and tele back, but like actually wen ur fighting the boss it wont let you drop it,also after like an hour it disapears and it gives you warnings of how much times left, it might cuase some problems to

• 2 weeks later...

Ihavedinner247, can you use a bit of grammer and spelling in your posts? It's kind of a pain to read them...

OT: As others said before, dupes will most likely somehow occur, and lending a whole set will reduce risks of death even more.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.

Ihavedinner247, can you use a bit of grammer and spelling in your posts? It's kind of a pain to read them...

OT: As others said before, dupes will most likely somehow occur, and lending a whole set will reduce risks of death even more.

sig2-3.jpg

Three months banishment to 9gag is something i would never wish upon anybody, not even my worst enemy.