Bracelet of Clay & Varrock Armour

http://www.tip.it/runescape/index.php?rs2item_id=6893

http://www.tip.it/runescape/?page=crafting_guide.htm

In these pages Bracelet of Clay is said to be usable for 28 wet clays, however, while technically not a use of bracelet, with Varrock Armour you are able to get more than 28 clay out of one bracelet (double ore mining, mines double wet clay for 1 charge). It might be worth mentioning!

Profins.png

specty.png

Not really a mistake or error there.

Bracelet means you mine wet clay instead of dry clay; it lasts for 28 successful mines or uses.

Armour makes it so you can get 2 ores from 1 successful mine.

Therefore it is quite logical that in unison you can get 2 wet clay out of 1 use.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Bracelet means you mine wet clay instead of dry clay; it lasts for 28 successful mines or uses.

Therefore it is quite logical that in unison you can get 2 wet clay out of 1 use.

True, but I could probably pick out one or two things from the game that should follow logically, but don't and probably a bunch of things that appear in guides or pages on this site that follow logically.

Also, the OP doesn't seem to mention a mistake or error, right?

[hide=My Stats]Attack:86/Hitpoints:88/Mining:74

Strength:86/Agility:76/Smithing:75

Defence:86/Herblore:74/Fishing:78

Ranged:86/Thieving:73/Cooking:92

Prayer:78/Crafting:82/Firemaking:86

Magic:85/Fletching:77/Woodcutting:88

Runecraft:71/Slayer:80/Farming:88

Construction:70/Hunter:70/Summoning:69

Dungeoneering:18

Total level: 1936

295/303 Quest Points

Combat Level: 117[/hide]

[hide=Interesting Links]My Blog

SportsGuy's Short Guide to Ghostly Warriors

Familiarisation Reward Research[/hide]

True, but I could probably pick out one or two things from the game that should follow logically, but don't and probably a bunch of things that appear in guides or pages on this site that follow logically.

Also, the OP doesn't seem to mention a mistake or error, right?

Is it not implicit in submitting a correction to a guide (which is up to date with all game updates) that there is a mistake or error of some form? After all if there wasn't there would be nothing to be corrected and thus no submission of a correction.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue