need to get something in my bank....:O

Lameo3

I have gone f2p for abit but i left my bank full like an idiot. is there anyway I can get one piece of coal in there so i can carry on mining ?

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

99 Hunter 14.08.09 10084th

99 Cooking 17.06.11 188188th

<< Drum and Bass

The bank is divided into member slots and F2P slots. Shown at the bottom of your bank screen. Try removing a few F2P items. (indicated as normal item name instead of member's object)

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

The bank is divided into member slots and F2P slots. Shown at the bottom of your bank screen. Try removing a few F2P items. (indicated as normal item name instead of member's object)

oh i see if i loose a few f2p items i can replace them with other f2p items ? is that correct?

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

<< Drum and Bass

oh i see if i loose a few f2p items i can replace them with other f2p items ? is that correct?

Indeed. Keep an eye out for things like knives, spades, etc as they all count as f2p items but have no real use in f2p worlds.

norriie.png

[Click for my blog]

[hide=Drops & Achievements]

Hunter_cape_(t).gif 99 Hunter: 4/30/09 Cooking_cape_(t).gif 99 Cooking: 6/2/2009 Attack_cape_(t).gif 99 Attack: 6/9/10

Dragon Legs x2 | Dragon Skirt x2 | Dragon Med x3 | Dragon Boots x13 | Dragon Shield Left Half x1

Abyssal Whip x2 | Granite Maul x8 | Granite Helm x2 | Granite Legs x1

[/hide]

Indeed. Keep an eye out for things like knives, spades, etc as they all count as f2p items but have no real use in f2p worlds.

doesnt work it just takes it off the total still leaving my f2b bank full :(

Lameo3.png

Joined RS Dec 24th 2004.

<< Drum and Bass

I think you have an overflow of F2P items that then count in your members bank space. Just keep taking F2P items out and you should be able to fit new ones in.

Logic.png

throw out some junk... I throw out some event stuff like ghost costume, santa clothes... u can always get another from Diango, Draynor villige

Crysisman666.png34g53q1.jpg

44 Ranged, 40 Crafting.

Max. hit: 207 (Clan wars)

Max. hit: 214 (Dungeoneering)

That's all folks!

If you hover over the P2P bank item counter, it'll say "This number includes an overflow of ___ free items" or something like that. That's how many free items you have to get rid of to be able to start depositing more free items again.

If you hover over the P2P bank item counter, it'll say "This number includes an overflow of ___ free items" or something like that. That's how many free items you have to get rid of to be able to start depositing more free items again.

:thumbup:

Exactly what I was gonna say

whatisrush-1.png

Fisher/Woodcut------Me-----Miner/crafter----Stabber----Leecher

^Golvellius must be so proud^

FlowerPower.png

:thumbup:

Exactly what I was gonna say

Isnt it different in f2p where you just have a total item count? (forgive me if im wrong)

Screenshot2011-08-18at14818PM-1.png