People talk about Free RS memberships. Nothing is free!!!

greengrub22

So many people online talk about getting a free runescape membership. What they are talking about is earning money online the type of "work at home jobs". Most of which are scam's do the research and you'll find that money doesn't come free to get money you have to put in alot of work to earn it. You can do it online several ways. I do it and make a living off the internet but it sure didn't come cheap! I had to work at it. I did it through [snip: Don't advertise] the people were really helpful and got me to where I wanted to be but I had to work for it. So if you want to make money you can go to the previous site. Now that said that is not the only way to make money online do YOUR RESEARCH!!!!!! There are other way's and that may not be for you. Heck you could mow lawns to make the money for your runescape membership. Just remember there isn't free money just hanging from trees you have to put in alot of effort and hard work but eventually you could do it right. Ohhh and don't pay for any make money online stuff. They are SCAMS becarefull and safe. Let me know what you think on this topic. I really would like feedback. Thank you much.

At my university students can participate in surveys, tests and such. Goes approximately for 7,50 per 75 minutes (rough estimate).

Heck ;) Doing one of those each month could have paid for my membership alone. There are just Sooo many ways to make money, that I feel pity for the people that have no job thus no income.

34eyfbd.jpg9h43sp.jpg16m28ty.jpg

This is THE stupidest rant I've seen on these forums. And that's saying something. It's not even about Runescape :wall:

It is about runescape members getting scammed losing money and advice to help them not fall in to those traps. If you keep update then you would know and see others falling into those "free rs membership" scams. So the post is on runescape do your research and you will see many have falling for scams and lost money.

This is THE stupidest rant I've seen on these forums. And that's saying something. It's not even about Runescape :wall:

It is about runescape members getting scammed losing money and advice to help them not fall in to those traps. If you keep update then you would know and see others falling into those "free rs membership" scams. So the post is on runescape do your research and you will see many have falling for scams and lost money.

If you fall into that trap, you DESERVE to get hacked/lose money. Learn your lesson, won't you? :rolleyes:

PM me for fitocracy invite

I wouldn't be complaining. Runescape membership is very cheap compared to other MMORPGS such as World of Warcraft.

At it's lowest price I can earn that much in less than a hour working at minimum wage.

You could always try Amazon Mechanical Turk. There's a lot of junk there, but some of it actually pays decent. I do about 10 hours a week on it for spare money.

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

1. Get a job at KFC/mcdonalds/BK/wherever kids work these days

2. Get a bank account

3. Connect bank account to paypal

Instead of filling out surveys for $0.10/hr

Basically this.

I tried one of those survey things, when i realized it was a complete waste of time and would get more money by going for a walk....

And finding 50 cents on the ground...

O.O

1. Get a job at KFC/mcdonalds/BK/wherever kids work these days

2. Get a bank account

3. Connect bank account to paypal

Instead of filling out surveys for $0.10/hr

Basically this.

I tried one of those survey things, when i realized it was a complete waste of time and would get more money by going for a walk....

And finding 50 cents on the ground...

The only game worth doing surveys for is Combat Arms. I got like $40.00 worth of NX from surveys in a couple of days.

wii_wheaton.png

[software Engineer] -

[Ability Bar Suggestion] - [Gaming Enthusiast]

The guy who started the rant is probably an affiliate of that site

Account created on Weds, December 21st, 2005

99 cooking on December 12th, 2010. 99 Agility on September 30th, 2011. 99 Fletching on August 17th, 2012. 99 Prayer on March 22nd, 2016. 99 Farming on April 4th, 2016.