Making History (or any other quest with Port Phasmatys)

Hey there. I am currently doing the "Making History" quest and it says I need to have finished Ghost's Ahoy or have ecto tokens to enter the town. There is a third option. You can simply charter a ship and you can enter the town easy enough. 1300 gp each way, but if you have the cash it is no problem.

Were you actually able to travel there without doing the quest? The RS Game Manual says you can't charter a ship to Port Phasmatys unless you have completed Ghosts Ahoy. I guess if you were able to, the game manual is either incorrect or it's a bug.

See: here. Scroll down to 'Charter Ships".

Can you take a screenie of you in Port Phasmytys with your quest log up showing Ghost's Ahoy in red?

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Can you take a screenie of you in Port Phasmytys with your quest log up showing Ghost's Ahoy in red?

Uhh the only place I can upload the picture would be to facebook...Apparently I can not get a picture on here from my hard-drive. Unless I missed something. If so, please direct me to an easier way to do this.

Uhh the only place I can upload the picture would be to facebook...Apparently I can not get a picture on here from my hard-drive. Unless I missed something. If so, please direct me to an easier way to do this.

You need to upload the image to an image hosting site (I use photobucket, most use imageshack or tinypic or something with the word tiny in it), and then post the URL with the URL HERE tags.

~ Proud Father ~ Proud (Currently Deployed) Army National Guardsmen ~ Proud Lakota ~ Retired Tip.It Crew ~

Thanks for the picture confirmation! I'll get that changed, and if you see more of those mistakes, post them here (I'll keep this open for that purpose), and we'll get them changed. Thanks again!

Thanks for the picture confirmation! I'll get that changed, and if you see more of those mistakes, post them here (I'll keep this open for that purpose), and we'll get them changed. Thanks again!

You are quite welcome, glad I could help.

• 2 weeks later...