Starting guitar :O lol

Futurama

Well yea, in my drunken frenzy last night i decided to hook up my dads strat to the PA and mess around. So after 15 minutes of playing I managed to figure out Spunge - Centerfold and can play it pretty easily, plus it was a loooadd of fun so im gonna start playing more often :)

Don't need equipment help because i've already got all i need right here - 1 electric, 1 bass, 1 electric acoustic guitar, 2 fx pedals and a huge PA system - i guess the best thing to do would to be just learn by ear cos that's what i've done with most other instruments, but any tips etc would be greatly appreciated :P

logo.jpg

There was a post like this a mont ago or so. You should check it out, gives you some ideas what to do now when you've (finally) found a great instrument :P http://forum.tip.it/viewtopic.php?t=347 ... ght=guitar

signaturehoh.jpg

I'd rather die for what I believe in than live for anything else.

Name Removed by Administrator ~Turtlefemm

Even though you like learning by ear, I suggest learning how to read tablature. This is how alot of guitar music is written, and is super easy to read.

Also, if you like learning by ear, you can tab the music yourself for future reference.

summerpngwy6.jpg

Yea, learning how to read tabs really helps out a lot, it helps in my bass playing, even though I am a great sight reader from regular music. My dad has a Fender Strat :) and he just bought this guitar that is an exact copy of Angus Youngs red guitar.

Id also suggest learning the frets and what notes they are. This helps IMMENSLY when trying to figure out a song to tab etc.

Lvl 80 construction.

Dragon Drops: 11 (4 Chains, 2 Axes, 1 Med, 2 Skirts, 1 Legs, 1 2h)

God Wars Drops: 4 Zamorakian Spears, 1 Godsword Shard 1