ff10 - yunalesca lol..

lol000999

I think... you get Anima, goto magus sister temple, fight that creepy woman who is every where and beat her with every aeon to recieve an item. I cannot remember how to get the other item but when you ohave both you can enter the chamber and get the magus sisters. They are (disputibly) the best aeon EVAAAAAR. Their overdrive deals massive amounts of damage (but not like their dark selves = 9*99999)

knkcopy.jpg

ok im back beated yunalesca now sin i beated fins lol then sin came not overdrive sin but when u hit the vemon thing and he hides its almost impossible to defeat as sin uses graviga your on low hp 1000- and then the thing uses sigh and hits about 800 dead.. got any suggestions/...

nope and its really hard because i have no holy or double cast or quick hit or ultima or flare lol or any special items lol and i was gonna own his but with bahmut mega flare but it was out of ranged then he killed me :(

To get Anima, you need to get every Aeon (including magus sisters) and return to the temple you got them at and open the chests there. (You must also fight their dark forms.

Thats only the Japanese version.

In the International version, you can get Anima after defeating Yunalesca. You only need to have gotten the Aeons required by the storyline (ie Valefor, Ifrit, Ixion, Shiva, and Bahamut).

After you get the airship (after defeating Yunalesca) you search the ruins near where you started the game and have a battle with that squid thing that nearly killed you in your first boss battle. Then you will enter the Temple and learn many neat things about the origins of Anima.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

To get Anima, you need to get every Aeon (including magus sisters) and return to the temple you got them at and open the chests there. (You must also fight their dark forms.

Thats only the Japanese version.

In the International version, you can get Anima after defeating Yunalesca. You only need to have gotten the Aeons required by the storyline (ie Valefor, Ifrit, Ixion, Shiva, and Bahamut).

After you get the airship (after defeating Yunalesca) you search the ruins near where you started the game and have a battle with that squid thing that nearly killed you in your first boss battle. Then you will enter the Temple and learn many neat things about the origins of Anima.

Well, actually when you goto Animas temple there are lights that turn on when you return to the temples and open the chests... As far as i know I have the PAL version... (btw, you also get onion knight, lulus ultimate weapon, there. Have a search about :wink:)

knkcopy.jpg

noooooooooooooooooooooooo d valefore = scary

I did it the Yojimbo way :wink:

Just save by the sphere and battle, yojimbo, pay any amount, no zanmato = reload (l2, l1, r2, r1) try again. Took me awhile but did it. You also get Valefores second overdrive in Besaid village, talk to the girl with a dog.

knkcopy.jpg

I'm stuck on Seymour Flux. He killed me instantly. That banish doesn't help at all. I need to train all my characters. It says in a strategy guide that Tidus should have Hastega, but mine doesn't. If anyone else has advise it would be greatly appreciated.

122 Combat : 99 Hits : 99 Attack : 99 Strength

97/99 Defence : 99 Fletching : 99 Woodcutting