Runescape Trailer in 1080p

After fooling around with the Orb of Oculus and crashing the game several times, I present to you:

Youtube HD Video - This video will cause high CPU usage, to view the video in a lower quality, please click here.

(Watch the video at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuWJBLLyNrI under 1080p for the best viewing experience).

This is a simple video I recorded in 1080p quality (1920x1080 resolution) @ 50-60 fps. It may be laggy as well as the graphics may blur a little for less powerful computers.

I crashed the game a lot due to Fraps not liking resolution changes. I had to set the game mode to re-sizable and put firefox on full-screen to get the 1080p resolution since I am f2p. There was something like 190GB of raw footage I went through to make the video.

I chose the song in the background because it has an "epic" feel to it.

I will probably make several more trailers showing different aspects of Runescape, especially when I get members again.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

Pretty awesome, except there's way too much Karamja shown. And the transitions between skills could have been better. Other than that, it looks like a nice trailer.

Pretty awesome, except there's way too much Karamja shown. And the transitions between skills could have been better. Other than that, it looks like a nice trailer.

I originally had each a transition where after a few motions from each skill, it would zoom and switch to the next. For example, When mining, as soon as it hit the rock, I would be zoomed in and flashing over to the next skill. Due to the high resolution, this looked crappy on you tube. I wanted it to have a smooth tone and little effects. I used the soft flash transition on the first few transitions because they the music is slower.

sigcp.png

65,280 to 99 fletching on 3-14-09

40,405 to 99 woodcutting on 10-17-2009

• 3 weeks later...

its a cool video, but at sometimes it got laggy

but 9/10 becuase the lags

The once was a mexican called pepsi,

Or maybe it's just he had Hep C,

He was a pretty cool bro,

Bros generally are you know,

He hailed from the land of 'taters,

He was known to hate many-a-hater,

He likes a girl named Lacey,

His thoughts about her are kind of racy,

And also his dad likes to [rooster].

its a cool video, but at sometimes it got laggy

but 9/10 becuase the lags

When Karamja is first shown, it is written as "Karamaja". This could repeat itself more times in the video, but I haven't watched it fully, was taking too long to load in this crappy internet of mine.