70 - 85 magic leveling F2P

Ferveo

I really want to go have some fun on mains in pvp worlds but i'll need 85 mage to teleblock them first.

Unfortunalty i am f2p, so i've already assumed this is going to take a while to get.

Anyways, i've been doing some research on the forums but didn't find a good way to level yet.

I am willing to spend 5M on it. Curses would cost me 4M but i don't think i'll have the patience to cast 88k spells.

Also, i'm not a big fan of alching because i won't get to 85 with only 5M.

All suggestions are welcome, even combat spells.

Personally i was thinking about raiding F12 in dungeoneering untill i hit the skeletal horde as the boss room followed by fail casting the skeletons.

At current GE - prices it will cost me 6.2M superheating iron ores. Unfortunaly i don't really look forward to casting 48k superheats. But i guess this will probably be one of the most viable options.

At current GE - prices it will cost me 6.2M superheating iron ores. Unfortunaly i don't really look forward to casting 48k superheats. But i guess this will probably be one of the most viable options.

When your smithing level raises move up to higher ore and make less of a loss or maybe even a profit.

But remember you can't do all 48k at once, always take breaks, get a bit of exp with different methods, it won't be as tedious.

Retired Crew Member | Retired RuneScape Player

I did some more calcs, and i think since chaos runes are so low lately, i'm gonna go with 75k fire bolts. It will cost me 5M in runes and will probably be the fastest leveling method, hence u can semi-afk it, if u splash.

Splashing secluded monsters with air strike is decent.

Weren't you the one that made a topic about how that is a reportable offence? And here you are telling someone to do it. Oh the irony.

I just got another idea, but i'm not sure how to calc losses on it. If i just camp at a mining spot and superheat ores + alch the bars i'dd probably level pretty fast, specially with iron.

Anyone think this is worth a try?

Splashing secluded monsters with air strike is decent.

Weren't you the one that made a topic about how that is a reportable offence? And here you are telling someone to do it. Oh the irony.

He didn't say to afk it.

I just got another idea, but i'm not sure how to calc losses on it. If i just camp at a mining spot and superheat ores + alch the bars i'dd probably level pretty fast, specially with iron.

Anyone think this is worth a try?

It's would be better and faster to superheat steel/mith or iron ores. But the second idea nets you mining exp too.