Nature rune profits (Graahk + Double)

Leoo

God knows how long since I've runecrated for money. Now with all the factors such as G.E and other updates such as infinite energy that changes the profits per hour... does anyone have a estimate/average of how much money I could making runecrafting Nature runes (at level 91+) using the Graahk training method?

God knows how long since I've runecrated for money. Now with all the factors such as G.E and other updates such as infinite energy that changes the profits per hour... does anyone have a estimate/average of how much money I could making runecrafting Nature runes (at level 91+) using the Graahk training method?

just keep in mind, I consider my RCing spreadsheet incomplete, as I don't have too much run data.

but I tried a few runs with a graahk and they each took me about 40 seconds ignoring banking time

and my spreadsheets assume that it takes 15 seconds to bank.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=tnziX943ht0nvvbFz9MwJpw&output=html

might I recommend abyss -> deaths instead?

I did about a dozen runs so far and i'm averaging 1.18 death runes per essence @ lvl 90 rcing.

Naaxi.png

Correct for now:

Pure essence - 150 GP.

Nature rune - 238 GP.

Graahk pouch - 17,200 GP.

Essence crafted per hour - 2,300.

(2,300 * 2 * 238) - (2,300 * 150) - 17,200 = 732,600 GP an hour.

You can craft FAR more than 2.3k ess per hour. That's more of an abyss-rc figure, and a fairly slow one at that.

Wups. Meant per Graahk, not an hour, although it's the most reasonable way to calculate it anyways.

732,600 * 1.2 = 879,120 GP an hour then.

Abyssing deaths at 99 is indeed much more profitable, and (imo) more interesting.

Very good point there, with the extra runes the GP-per-hour is more than crafting natures. Thanks for the enlightenment!

zj7y4z.gif

DeeKay.png