Best Way to Get 89 - 94 Magic?

GuidesForScapers

Hi,

i have been training towards 94 magic from 84. I worked out at level 85, that it would cost me 4.5m to superheat my way to 94. Since then, prices have changed a lot and it will now cost me 6.8m to go just from 89 to 94. I can't really afford to spend 7m on 5 levels, so i need a better method.

I'm not much of a fan of alching, a majority of items that profit/barely lose money take weeks to buy in bulk (100 limits etc). Cursing would be cheap, but it would take take 90 hours for these 5 levels, which is a bit excessive.

So far, the most attractive option would be level 6 enchant. It would cost 2.7m and could get me a fair amount of enchant points in the MTA. But i'm not sure about casts per hour. Anywhere between 1,000 - 1,500 casts per hour and i would be more than happy. So, if anyone could help me out with enchants per hour in the MTA, i would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

Hi,

i have been training towards 94 magic from 84. I worked out at level 85, that it would cost me 4.5m to superheat my way to 94. Since then, prices have changed a lot and it will now cost me 6.8m to go just from 89 to 94. I can't really afford to spend 7m on 5 levels, so i need a better method.

I'm not much of a fan of alching, a majority of items that profit/barely lose money take weeks to buy in bulk (100 limits etc). Cursing would be cheap, but it would take take 90 hours for these 5 levels, which is a bit excessive.

So far, the most attractive option would be level 6 enchant. It would cost 2.7m and could get me a fair amount of enchant points in the MTA. But i'm not sure about casts per hour. Anywhere between 1,000 - 1,500 casts per hour and i would be more than happy. So, if anyone could help me out with enchants per hour in the MTA, i would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Just a question what would you do from 89 to 94 that cost 6.8m?

Kingmickez25.png

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

He said superheat.

I always prefered combat magic, but thats my personal preference. Not always the most cost effective but in the long run generally get lucky on some drops and its not so bad and certainly alot more fun. It is a game after all... Enjoy it.

Please Visit my Blog!

sig.jpg

- Experienced Monster Hunter - Forced Retirement Staker - Privite Chat is always ON -

1 Draconic Visage 26 Dragon Drops 1 GWD Drops 17 DK Drops 13 Coinshared Items

Hi,

Thanks in advance.

He said superheat.

I always prefered combat magic, but thats my personal preference. Not always the most cost effective but in the long run generally get lucky on some drops and its not so bad and certainly alot more fun. It is a game after all... Enjoy it.

Yea I know But i mean what Did he Super Heat >.>

Kingmickez25.png

I was tempted to go to steel and iron dragons, but since most drops there are pretty worthless now i decided against it.

I was superheating steel, i think i may have got the prices a little wrong though.

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

In my personal order of preference, you can: burst rock lobbs, superheat iron, or string jewellery. Superheating is about half the cost (-2.15gp/xp as opposed to -4gp/xp, respectively). Superheating is a lot of clicking, though, and yields lower xp/hour (i think). It does, however, give you valuable smithing exp, along with relatively fast mage leveling (100k exp an hour). Bursting is best imo, as you get mage exp, const exp, and charms.

Geesch.png

Geesch.png