most efficent way to train summoning?

Wisky_is_Goo

Kyatt tele dumps you about 3 steps from the Piscatoris Obelisk.

Duel rings to bank, as with any tele to bank routine.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

If I recall correctly from 96 onwards, moving your house to Taveley and using yak to carry 2nds and tabs to tele to the house is faster than kyatt.Tele with duel rings to bank.

Impossible; unless you literally have nothing in your house (eg like no rooms or anything) otherwise house laod time easily makes it slower.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Actually you can choose to teleport in front of the portal now, although I'm unsure if that yak method is faster than kyatting.

cgknightofroundsorigina.jpg

99 Hits, Attack, Strength, Defence, Mage, Summoning, Slayer, Ranged, 96/99 Prayer

Actually you can choose to teleport in front of the portal now, although I'm unsure if that yak method is faster than kyatting.

Oh yeah totally forgot bout tht, but i suspect time spent filling yak + extra running would still work out slower than kyatt

Plv6Dz6.jpg

You can change the settings so you teleport outside your house. Problem is you make 27 pouches, then you have to drop some, withdraw some seconds, deposit some pouches, repeat... It's much slower actually, and unless you're making fruit bats with baskets of bananas, kyatt is faster.

Should be noted that fruit bats using baskets of bananas + yak is faster xp than unicorns with kyatt.

That Method definitely warrants investigation. I wont be training summoning in a long time, but when I do Ill be sure to check that out.