Dazzle capture Card. Extra questions.

Animaslayer

I love being able to now record my CoD matches, but I would like some answers to these questions if anyone could help.

the only thing I can edit with, as far as I know, is windows movie maker. However I can record in colour which Isn't natural for my dazzle as I had to download some extra things, I was just wondering is there any software bare sony vegas that i can edit my video with. just the basic cutting sections out of long strips in colour will do :)

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

Whip x27, Dark Bows x9, Draconic Visage x1

sweetol5.png <- do that when you see me :P

while the reply is appreciated, doing something I could of easily done myself with added sarcasm, unfortunately, is not :(

I meant I needed something that could cut out clips from longer videos and still be able to make a decent video out of it.

Animaslayer.png

Dragon Drops: Platelegs x9, Med Helms x7, Plateskirts x4, Shield Left Half x3, At least 75+ Boots!, Hatchets x5, Ruined Shard x1, Solo Claws x2, Dragon 2Hander x1, Spear x2

yes but with WMM you have to delete the rest of the video around it which I don't want.

also your let me google it for you ended up with my entire desktop being wiped, including all the clips and stuff I was using on the video so thanks for losing me over 8 hours of work and many documents.

Animaslayer.png

yes but with WMM you have to delete the rest of the video around it which I don't want.

also your let me google it for you ended up with my entire desktop being wiped, including all the clips and stuff I was using on the video so thanks for losing me over 8 hours of work and many documents.

Lol?

As for WMM deleting your video... no, it doesn't have to do that. You can still keep all your original footage and make a video of just the footage you want.

iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Roxio Creator, Pinnacle Studio... The list goes on-and-on, mate. Basic cutting is mandatory in all video editing programs. I highly suggest Sony Vegas, though you already mentioned it. However, Final Cut Pro is the way to go if you run a Mac, and both your video editing knowledge and budget are very extensive.

|| ex-LGZ High Council || ex-T0 Member || ex-LND Member||

puritysig3.png

^ click ^ Proud Divine Knights Clan MW2 Member. Wanna get wrecked? ^ click ^

iMovie, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Roxio Creator, Pinnacle Studio... The list goes on-and-on, mate. Basic cutting is mandatory in all video editing programs. I highly suggest Sony Vegas, though you already mentioned it. However, Final Cut Pro is the way to go if you run a Mac, and both your video editing knowledge and budget are very extensive.

thanks I'll check some out, and to the guy above WMM didn't delete my video, if you want one clip from a 2 hour video you have to delete all the parts around it (tedious) or turn it into clips which can be tedious also if you want 1 bit.

Animaslayer.png

• 1 month later...