Who is currently managing the Times?

I don't know if this is the correct place to post this (forgive me if it is not, the Times does appear on the main site), but according to Mirrorforced, he will be away from technology for 2-6 weeks at a summer camp. I just finished writing what I believe would be an interesting Guest Article for the Times, but apparently I have no one to submit it to.

Well, I just accepted a position for a summer camp counselor up in Wisconsin, and I leave tomorrow. I'll be gone a minimum two weeks, a maximum six weeks, depending on the health of the counselor I am replacing. Since I'll be at camp, I will be away from technology, that's why I'm leaving. I'll be back hopefully, I don't know when. Until then, Keep having fun! :D Who...

According to this thread, I should submit it to Mirrorforced, but for reasons stated earlier, that is not possible. I am just curious who I should submit my article to for the time being.

Player since 2004. All skills 1M+ XP.

Hamtaro.png

"If it were possible to cure evils by lamentation..., then gold would be a less valuable thing than weeping." - Sophocles

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." - Plato

I can still accept articles while away. :) Thanks for your concern though and I can't wait to read any submissions.

A reflection is just a distorted reality held by glass and your mind.

optimizedbrokenmirrorpn.jpg