Agility

pityme

Hi, which agility course should I use? I'm level 55 and i want to get to level 60 ASAP since i despise this skill l:, which is the fastest course for me to use at the time being with low failure rate?

Iorm_Otnemom.png

Ape Atoll you fail less often at 70, and not at all at 75. It seems anyone can fail the wilderness, but the higher the level the less likely it is to happen. Use a terror bird so you're energy will get restored and so it will also get boosted for a short time.

[hide=Drops]Slayer:Draconic Visage x3, Abyssal Whip x23, Dark Bow x3, Dragon Platelegs x3, Dragon Boots x40, Dragon Plateskirt x4, Shield Left Half x3, Dragon Medium Helms x10

GWD:

CS: Zamorakian Spear x2, Zamorak Hilt x1, Bandos Chestplate x1, Sara Sword x1

DKs: Dragon Hatchet x3 Beserker Ring x1[/hide]

[hide=Completed Goals]99Attack.pngAchieved April 26, 200999Defence.pngAchieved Sept. 15, 200999Hitpoints.pngAchieved Nov. 21, 200999Strength.png Jan. 10, 2010

99Slayer.png Achieved Mar. 5, 2010[/hide]

[hide=Goals]c1dfeeb1d3.pngCptBaker.pngCptBaker.png[/hide]

With under 70 agility you'll fail ape atoll A LOT. I would recommend wilderness till 60, then werewolf till 70, ape till 81, gnome till 86 then barbarian until agil top, after that pick gnome or barbarian, whichever you prefer. You only said you wanted 60, but that's what you should do if you ever want higher.

DK drops (solo/LS): 66 hatchets, 14 archer rings, 13 berserker rings, 17 warrior rings, 12 seerculls, 13 mud staves, 7 seers rings

QBD drops: 1 kite, 2 visages, 4 dragonbone kits, 3 effigies, lots of crossbow parts

CR vs. CLS threads always turn into discussions about penis size.
It's not called a Compensation Longsword for nothing.

I've sent a 12k combat mission to have Aiel assassinated (poor bastard isn't even Pincers-tier difficulty).

DM0Yq2c.png