Tip.It Times - 11th July 2010

Racheya

Hi: Re the 'pineapple thing'

I have no idea why, but Dell Monti not only gave me 40 pineapples, but 40 apples too. And he did this WITHOUT me wearing my Karamja gloves. Perhaps a rewards for having completed the elite diary tasks?

Do you realise you just bumped a 2 year old thread? and that would better be served being posted in Help & advice I think

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

Hi,

Thanks! I did not realize that. First time on these forums.....*Blush*. Is it a big issue?

Honestly I couldn't tell you, but I can't see it being a massive issue, maybe they updated the rewards to Karamja gloves when they changed diaries to 'tasks' though. I never collect my pineapples from Dell Monti ever and only have the hard task rewards, Gloves 3.

Quest Cape Achieved 10/08/2012

TFU: Ruinous Edge

TFUsig2_zpsc5e7f1a4.png

A piece of glass in the sand under your feet, it cuts you deep and it makes you hate the beauty that you see.

@ Vezon Dash: Sorry. I am used to forums where older threads don't allow posting when its considered redundant. Very late here, tired, and I had 2 screens open at the same time and was switching between them. I hadn't realized that the boolean search was NOT for the entire site and when I typed in Dell Monti, that's what I got.

@Ruinous Edge: Thanks for the feedback. In context, that must be what happened. Lots of changes from the time this thread was started to now. I do love this new Tip It tho. Seeing guides here for things I didn't know existed!

It kind of is... A mod/admin will probably lock it shortly.

Good call.

Grim Nasty, welcome to Tip.It, but please try to avoid bumping old topics such as this in the future. That question would have been better suited in Help & Advice. :)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid