Random idea which may draw in profit/more traffic to site

I myself am a heavy user of this site, but when I use it, it is usually from an iPod, and my main use of the site is the wonderful skill calculators. Well my suggestion is to produce an AppStore app that contains the skill calculators, and many other feautures :) it would be awesome and possibly a great addition to this site ^_^

Everytime this idea comes up I think "Why?"

I can't see anyone playing RS on a phone device as it wouldnt work well. So then the quesrion comes why would people enmass want to view a fansite on their phone?

Theres not much use to it unless you are playing the game and if you are playing the game your likely at a computer on which you can just open another tab/window

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

• 3 weeks later...

Tipit calculators update too often to make an offline version of an app. Most of the time you are wanting to calculate experience, you will be near a wireless network, so use that to browse to the site.

~M