[Suggestion] Item Database - Weapon Speeds

I think it would be a good idea to include the weapon speeds in the item database.

A lot of the weapons speeds are of course outlined in the RS KB, but for a lot of others like dungeoneering weapons and other quest items they have no official listing. The RS wiki has some, but they're not entirely reliable :rolleyes:

i completely agree weapon speeds would make it much more efficent for choice

VideoGameSigs4c274971671ba.png

TF2 Quotes

"stabbity stabbity stab" - [tcf] Chaotic Flare

"if life gives you an orange, you must be a mexican" - [tcf] PyrooryP

"will! you! stop! sapping! my! sentry! gun! god! [bleep]it!" - [tcf] g0 di3 sp1e

"he's like a bottle of soda with a skittle at the bottom, it doesn't really do anything it just sits there looking interesting and you can't drink it, so you basically just want to throw it out but you don't" - [tcf] sarrix

• 2 months later...

agreed, it's one of the few things really missing from here. rune wikia has them, not seen any there that are wrong yet but it is a wiki, it's got more risk of that happening. One snipit that I believe isn't mentioned on there is the actual speed formula: att time = 0.6*(10-speed) where 0.6 is the game heartbeat. quite valuable for calculating weapon damage rates relative to one another

Creater of QuestRanker

"I hate it when my target's die laughing, makes me think my fly is open or something"

-Me