Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Completed pixel sig

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

mario_sunny
[ Display Name History ]

mario_sunny

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,412 posts
Two months ago I thought I had completed this signature, but after looking at it for a while, and taking some friendly advise, I totally scraped over half of the graphics and re-did them from stratch to make them more detailed and more in-tune with eachother.

Here is the first version:

Posted Image
Most of the critism was that it was too saturated, and that some things were out of perspective with eachother.

And now the updated version, freshly completed 5 minutes before the time of this post:

Posted Image
By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Nadril
[ Display Name History ]

Nadril

Post Junkie

• Members
  • 23,966 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
I like the old one better. This new one simply looks too grainy and busy. While the grass looks more realistic it just doesn't look as good. I think if you toned down what you were trying to do it'd look better.

mario_sunny
[ Display Name History ]

mario_sunny

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,412 posts

I like the old one better. This new one simply looks too grainy and busy. While the grass looks more realistic it just doesn't look as good. I think if you toned down what you were trying to do it'd look better.

Really? Because tbh I thought one of the main problems with the first one was that the grass was way too solid. I tried to make this signature as realistic as possible, not just 'pixel' realistic- if you know what I mean. To do that, I had to make the grass look more like it does in real life- not just one blochy, random figures like in the first one.
Posted Image
By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Solartide
[ Display Name History ]

Solartide

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 252 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Solartide
Mountains look like hills, the lake looks like a pond, and the river looks like a stream. Are they supposed to be in the distance?
Posted Image

mario_sunny
[ Display Name History ]

mario_sunny

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,412 posts

Mountains look like hills, the lake looks like a pond, and the river looks like a stream. Are they supposed to be in the distance?

I think you're looking at the wrong one. ;)

I don't think the updated one has any lakes... and yes that was one of the main problems with the old one: perspective.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users