Completed pixel sig

mario_sunny

Two months ago I thought I had completed this signature, but after looking at it for a while, and taking some friendly advise, I totally scraped over half of the graphics and re-did them from stratch to make them more detailed and more in-tune with eachother.

Here is the first version:

background9.png

Most of the critism was that it was too saturated, and that some things were out of perspective with eachother.

And now the updated version, freshly completed 5 minutes before the time of this post:

[hide]background14real.png

Re-did mountains, scraped lake and added river, cleaned up some clouds, re-did the plains, added cloud shadows, and made the whole signature generally less colorful.[/hide]

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

I like the old one better. This new one simply looks too grainy and busy. While the grass looks more realistic it just doesn't look as good. I think if you toned down what you were trying to do it'd look better.

I like the old one better. This new one simply looks too grainy and busy. While the grass looks more realistic it just doesn't look as good. I think if you toned down what you were trying to do it'd look better.

Really? Because tbh I thought one of the main problems with the first one was that the grass was way too solid. I tried to make this signature as realistic as possible, not just 'pixel' realistic- if you know what I mean. To do that, I had to make the grass look more like it does in real life- not just one blochy, random figures like in the first one.

dangsig.png

By popular demand, this signature is back- however I currently do not have a blog up at the moment and if I did I wouldn't update it. Sorry, the sig links to nowhere :( .

Mountains look like hills, the lake looks like a pond, and the river looks like a stream. Are they supposed to be in the distance?

I think you're looking at the wrong one. ;)

I don't think the updated one has any lakes... and yes that was one of the main problems with the old one: perspective.

dangsig.png