Your Personal Ghost Stories

GonAndGary

honestly, my friend now moved from the house, mostly because of the whole weird girl thing.

Id take pictures and stuff, the first few times it's freaky.. then u get use to it and realize you won't get hurt and its ok.

whatcolor_isblue.jpg

@Necrofuss: This guy seems to have a different opinion to your friend

http://www.castleofspirits.com/stories05/bathroom.html

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

idk what to say, i mean my brothers friend is a genuis and all, he's teaching pre-med at only 22, but it could be possible idk it could also be a hoax story.
Of course its my opinion that ALL ghost stories are either hoaxes or misinterpetations of events. Either the person telling the story is lying or they genuinely belive its true when its not.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Yeah its real hard to believe whats real and whats not, I live life one day at a time and will do so untill I die, I dont think about dying, or dead people and dont think about if there is a Heaven or Hell.

There People That Believe there Ghost, Aliens, Heaven and Hell and other things. Witches, Warlocks and what not.

Is any of this real? Maybe.

Only Thing We will find out is if there really a Heaven or Hell, When we Die we will find out.

Hell when we die its probly a very deep dead asleep that we can never wake up from.

There many things that people believe in and people who doesnt.

as for me are these real?

Ghost? Possibly

Heaven and Hell? Could Be

Witches and Warlocks? Doubtful (Made up story such as the Vampire, WareWolf etc to me.

Aliens? Very Doubtful (Earth has been here for a long time now, and nothing happen, yeah there has been missing people that has never been found but really doubtful if aliens came and got them. If there was they should have been spotted clear as day by now.

These above is my Thoughts other people has their own.

Can we actually have some Ghost stories, instead of a debate? If you want a debate, make another thread :x

SkullyTIF.jpeg

Thanks To: Everyone for the siggies, especially Kal for the Pixel.

Currently Playing: FIFA 07, NFS: Carbon, Morrowind and Dungeon Siege II.