barrows set up

vb354

is this set up ok

20hri9k.png

ill be using air blast and praying on veracs dh karil and arim im hoping for 2 chests per trip any sugestions i only have 400k left to spend

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

Please don't use air blast; use slayer dart. Other than that, I think two chests per trip is a tad unreasonable at your stats. You probably could get it with great food, but it would be much more economical to home tele each time

mythrandir.png

sadly i have yet to do desert tresure as my stats would tell u and im not using slayer dart as it cost more then air blast because i have to buy the mind runes as well

should i use prayer boosting equment or stick with the barrows?

Artemis101.png

Artemis101.png

archsupportei2.png

sadly i have yet to do desert tresure as my stats would tell u and im not using slayer dart as it cost more then air blast because i have to buy the mind runes as well

wow i seriously roflmfao at that one...1k mind runes is a whole whopping 5k and slayer darts dps is way better than air blast making it easily superior and your going to get all if not more of the runes u use for the spell back so why sacrafice speed for the small increase in price.

The brothers take more of your prayer than runs out on its own.

Guthans is fine.

I guess you never did that quest that gave you chaos guanlets either.

Using chaos over deaths would be a major advantage if your looking to make money.

Why helm of neitz it just wastes space if your taking guthans.

Don't forget restores since ahrim takes your stats.

Exclusive Legacy Mode Player

Golvellius.png

He just successfully trolled you with "courtesy" and managed to get a reaction out of you. Lol

Don't use slayer dart, it's useless crap with low magic levels. The only good thing about it is that you get back the same runes that you use. Use wind wave instead of that or wind blast, bloods are pretty much the same cost as deaths, maybe even cheaper. With Guthans you should be able to do two chests, especially if you pray on that many brothers (I personally pray on Guthan over Verac if I have left over prayer, I've found that if Verac is going to hit praying isn't going to help out all that much). The setup isn't too bad, you shouldn't bring that many runes every time though, just in case. 400 casts is probably more than enough per trip. Similarly, you have way more prayer potions than you'll need foe two chests. I personally use two doses each chest after my first, unless it's a Dharok tunnel, then I use three. You should probably bring 3 prayer pots per trip, unless you really want to play it safe in which case bring a fourth. Fill that extra space with more sharks, or a combination of sharks and strawberry baskets. Maybe bring a restore potion for getting your stats back up after Ahrim. Beyond that, you have a fairly good setup, just remember that you're risking a lot.

Actually, if you're praying that much you could always switch out your guthans with Prossy if you have it, but that will probably set you back to only one chest per trip. If you do that you might want to consider praying on every brother, since even Torag and Guthan could tear you apart just as easily as all of the other brothers. Personally I'd go for a modified version of your first set up.

I think that should cover it.

15cbz0y.jpg
[bleep] the law, they can eat my dick that's word to Pimp